Reviews for Love Will Set You Free
PantheraShadow the FanGirl chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Yay cliffies! Love it. Sorry I didn't review before, I've been reading on and off lately in little snippets of time between classes and homework and chores and stuff...

I like how you portrayed the characters, not very OOC at all. Except maybe Sirius, I don't think he would blush ever. Like, EVER ever. I like your OC as well, she's well developed and has an interesting character. I love it when authors give a character a fun background or throw in another language. :3

Can't wait for more,

Rachel/Panthera
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
this is really really great writing and a i cant wait to read more! :D
ThisIsNotSarah chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Heyyyyy laurette i thought it was awesomekeep writing or i'll make you write :) x
CharlieSinclaire chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Hey after you reviewed my story I decided to check out what stories you have written and I must say I am hooked! I can't wait for your next update.
Tenderheart78 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Great story so far, can't wait to read more :)
kittyprettypryde chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
i love the chapter keep updating i think you should put the marauders and Lily soon. i wanna read how they react to this fantastic story.)
Sara Konatxe chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I think its a good story and you should continue working on it ;) The plot looks interesting, and Sev's my fave character!

I also like the idea of the Italian girl because I love different and exotic things.

Very well written, too. Keep up the good work!
kittyprettypyrde chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i love this chapter but you have to change Bellatrix's last name it's Bellatrix Black then she marrys Rudolphus Lestrange. but the rest is awesome. i can't believe it's your first story cause it's wonderful.
tigger626 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Love it! I found it a good Fan-Fict I could get into, and I especially like the Oc Simona, also how Snape, and Serius' characters are played out. Really can't wait to read the next Chapter (:
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3