Reviews for Two Ships
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Not a huge Jess fan, but this is a great story. Hot.
tmb510 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Yum. Gracias.
I swear if Jess and Rory don't end up together at the end of this revival I will scream. Then again, if they do I probably will scream then, too.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Are you excited about the news of this revival?
siss7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I need a cold shower...
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I'm sorry, I melted into a pile of goo, I might need a minute.
I love these too, and you write them well. Steeaaammmmyyyy.
subchan chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is like the perfect future plot. What would have been funny is if Luke and Lor Knew they'd run into each other. Like they set it up because they were worried about them both and decide they would be best with each other. lol
Vivian H chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is my favorite Rory/Jess fanfic. You really capture both characters so well and it seems a very plausible way for both to end up together. The bedroom scenes are hot! Well done.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I really loved this story
James34yo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I hate that your mostly a Trroy kind of writer really such a shame...lol just kidding but this was actually my most favorite oneshot. I was trying to get an idea how a oneshot was suppose to end only to be wanting more what a shame an awesome story that left me wanting more of your writing...was never content with Tristan and would not check him out good thing you have some LIT Fics or I would have been sad to know lol. Overall nine out of ten love every aspect though you could have gone slower when they actually tore each other mouths off and left some for our imagination by making the story longer with cliff hangers but love how it begun and ended
CircleSky chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow! That was beautiful! I'm so glad I found it. There was something very honest and sweet about it, yet it wasn't too mushy. I liked how they didn't solve everything but yet you managed to give the story a happy, hopeful ending.

And it was very hot too! Very well-written, and very satisfying (although I did wish the sex scene had been elaborated a bit more, I just didn't want it to end yet). I found it was quite easy to picture the scene, since you wrote it so well. Now I'm fantasizing about all the future encounters that they could have!
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just adored this. It was so damn addicting. I wanted more but you ended it in a good spot. I am just a sucker for a really decent post series lit story. I have found a few okay ones just not one i am in love with yet
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story was beautifully written. I loved the plot because it was believable, but didn't get all cheesy with the apologies and mushiness which is so not something that was a part of their relationship. Another well-written story of yours :)
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was pretty wow!
Gilmoremarianodanes chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
"It wasn't a normal thing to do, for a burglar to stop in the washroom to freshen up in the midst of a crime, but then again, this wasn't a normal town."

Maybe the intruder wanted to make a clean getaway?

I'm so, so sorry for that terrible pun. This is the third time I've read this one-shot, and the first time I've lacked enough dignity to crack that particular joke.

This story is wonderful and perfect. It just works so naturally and isn't forced at all and... perfect. That's really the only word.
deborah misfit chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
nice surprise to see one of the "oldschool" lit authors to still write lit stories. I think gilmores are one of few tvshows that still has this strong fanfic base even after few years off the show.

anyway the story made my day - or rather evening, and I know you are mostly all for onechapters, but I will like to see their next encounter on the road.

thanks very much for this one.