Reviews for Two Ships
James34yo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I hate that your mostly a Trroy kind of writer really such a shame...lol just kidding but this was actually my most favorite oneshot. I was trying to get an idea how a oneshot was suppose to end only to be wanting more what a shame an awesome story that left me wanting more of your writing...was never content with Tristan and would not check him out good thing you have some LIT Fics or I would have been sad to know lol. Overall nine out of ten love every aspect though you could have gone slower when they actually tore each other mouths off and left some for our imagination by making the story longer with cliff hangers but love how it begun and ended
CircleSky chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow! That was beautiful! I'm so glad I found it. There was something very honest and sweet about it, yet it wasn't too mushy. I liked how they didn't solve everything but yet you managed to give the story a happy, hopeful ending.

And it was very hot too! Very well-written, and very satisfying (although I did wish the sex scene had been elaborated a bit more, I just didn't want it to end yet). I found it was quite easy to picture the scene, since you wrote it so well. Now I'm fantasizing about all the future encounters that they could have!
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I just adored this. It was so damn addicting. I wanted more but you ended it in a good spot. I am just a sucker for a really decent post series lit story. I have found a few okay ones just not one i am in love with yet
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story was beautifully written. I loved the plot because it was believable, but didn't get all cheesy with the apologies and mushiness which is so not something that was a part of their relationship. Another well-written story of yours :)
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was pretty wow!
x.Hardys and Horcruxes.x chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
"It wasn't a normal thing to do, for a burglar to stop in the washroom to freshen up in the midst of a crime, but then again, this wasn't a normal town."

Maybe the intruder wanted to make a clean getaway?

I'm so, so sorry for that terrible pun. This is the third time I've read this one-shot, and the first time I've lacked enough dignity to crack that particular joke.

This story is wonderful and perfect. It just works so naturally and isn't forced at all and... perfect. That's really the only word.
deborah misfit chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
nice surprise to see one of the "oldschool" lit authors to still write lit stories. I think gilmores are one of few tvshows that still has this strong fanfic base even after few years off the show.

anyway the story made my day - or rather evening, and I know you are mostly all for onechapters, but I will like to see their next encounter on the road.

thanks very much for this one.
zemarha chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow. Best lit fic I've read in a LONG time. At first when I saw the summary, I was a little wary- I mean what are the chances of the Rory and Jess meeting up so coincidentally back at home in Stars Hollow? Sounded a little forced… but once I started reading, it felt believable enough. And honestly, I had quickly moved on to enjoying other aspects of the story rather than spending time worrying about the setup. :) Pretty much, as soon as Rory showed up in her underwear. I definitely didn't see that part coming!

You wrote that initial exchange perfectly- Jess is just so typical Jess in that first scene- irritating and parsing her words and driving her crazy. So very in character for both of them, even given the circumstances.

Loved these parts in particular:

" 'Do you still love me?' he asked, his voice thick with what felt like anxiety. His heart was definitely racing, that was for sure, and his muscles had tensed. It was a strong reaction, to say the least, for someone who was simply sitting in a chair. " That visceral reaction is so true to life, and it always amazes me. The affect that people we're deeply invested in can have on our physiology- crazy.

"He'd never set out to hurt her. Others, yes. But never her. She'd been collateral damage in his life." Such a poignant, concise summary of their past, from his perspective. His intentions were always good with her, but he still acknowledges that yeah, he did hurt her. Collateral damage indeed. :\

"She'd never denied herself anything as much as she'd denied herself of him." LOVE that. And so true of Rory's story, always holding back from something she so clearly wanted.

"He'd be back in Philadelphia or New York, or wherever he hung his hat these days. She'd hoped he was still in Philly. He'd seemed to be happy there." In my mind, he's in Philly, too. :)

Only other small critique point: I do feel like that first advance into the territory of intimacy- Jess kissing Rory's neck- seemed a little abrupt and moving too fast; I'm not sure the two of them would've gotten into anything so quickly, after having not seen each other (presumably) for such a long time. But that's from a writing perspective, whereas from a fanfiction perspective… it's what we were all waiting for. ;) Especially since the "M" rating that shows up first thing is kind of a spoiler as to what's to come… anything less would've been an letdown. Dichotomy of writing fanfic- you wanna make it steamy and fulfilling, but keep it real too. I'd say overall, you do an excellent job of making it work. :)

And speaking of. Could the mature portion of this fic have been any hotter? Seriously. You wrote one HELL of a sex scene there. Don't think I've ever read better!

The ending leaves off on just the write note, I think. The agreement they've tentatively mapped ot... leaves a lotta room for some FUN follow up chapters... though writing through the process of them actually finding a relationship would be much more of a challenge. ...And I'd love to see what you come up with! (Shameless ploy for a sequel. Couldn't resist! :P )
Season4.5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Good Lits are always welcome. :)

First, I am so happy that there were no full-on confessions. Leaving the past in the past was a good way to have them meet.

Second, I am so glad that no one did the "wham-bam" treatment. I sort of like the dirty illicit encounters they were planning. Yum!

Lastly, always tasteful and alluring. I was giddy reading this on my way back home. Nilly was wondering why I was grinning.

I know this is a one shot, but wouldn't it be cool to just view some of their hook-ups? Lol

Again, great job. Love it! Now, on to the Trory. :)

Ickle Me
litme chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great job. I like that it was a different and kind of random way for them to "meet up" and well, litsmut! is always good ;P

Would love to see you you continue this :)
Helle18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh, Amy! I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this is. I don't know of anyone who consistently write Rory and Jess as well as you do. I have been waiting for some Lit since I started getting email notifications from telling me that you were writing again. As I suspected it was well worth the wait.

And the smut. Oh, the smut. Sexy as hell.
kylielink chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Loved it
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
great
Dorothy G chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I LOVED it!

I was afraid it wouldn't have a good outcome but the end and their visions were great. I'm still smiling like a kid on christmas day.
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Not much of a Lit fan but found this and read it and liked it you did really good on it you are such an amazing writer