Reviews for There are Too Many Weirdoes in this Castle
LanternLover23 chapter 12 . 2/17
"…muffled cry shot through his chest like a diamond arrow."
Me: WTF? No one makes arrows out of diamond. Were you just trying to make it sound more elegant? Weirdo.
LanternLover23 chapter 7 . 2/17
"Don't forget Minerva… curiosity killed the cat."
Me: *laugh* Even if satisfaction brought it back, that's a nice play on words. Minerva's animagus form is a cat so… *chuckle* don't get killed Gongie. (my super cool nickname for that old hag)
Vivianne95 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
I'm not too fund of EdLuna... But still quite a good story.
Updates Please!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Oh my God! I love this story sooo much! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Al will be so happy that Ed finally got a girlfriend.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
That was so cute! I loved the scene with Luna! I just hope Ed gets a chance to/ is forced by circumstance to tell/show Harry and the gang everything.
There is no way Ed is using that ridiculous nickname. I want to see what happens when he says Voldemort around Harry, since he's so used to people not doing that.
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Awhhh! THE FEELZ *dissolves*
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Aww nice
Dashita Tichou chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
That was SO CUTE! Angtsy, but adorable! Hm... I'd actually forgotten about this story...
Alek34 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Cliffhanger! Please please please update again soon! I NEED to know what happens next! Pleassssssssseeeeee! This is a really great story, you've written it very well!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
You kept me reading nonstop for two hours. And managed to keep all your characters IC. I am impressed.

Please Update Soon. I am hinging off the edge of my seat waiting for Harry and co. to find out.
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Ohh FINALLY AN UPDATE! Nice chapter! I want the next one out soon please! :DD
Arekanderu chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Haha poor Ed. I wonder if he will punch. Potter is a nice dude but he could use a punch every once in a while
ReginaDC21 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Please Ed, friend or not, please punch Harry right in the jaw! He deserves a good sock to the face. One really should learn not to mess with Edward Elric.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
lol harry thinks ed's 8 lol "because I know for a fact you definitely weren't going to say 'eighteen'."