Reviews for Two Years, Nine Months and Four Days
Annab1119 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
more please!
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Well, it looks as though now I have to wait for the updates like everyone else. I hope Garfield and raven can hit it off again now that they are back in each other's lives for the moment.
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Have to agree with your use of real DC characters tregardless of how minor they are. The story of what the Doom Patrol learned the hard way is something I hope you will reveal in upcomming chapters.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
I have to say that I really like how Cyborg and Raven are portrayed in this story. Great story so far.
Esmeia chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Wow, Starfire's hooked up with Red Star? Man, I'm just as shocked as Raven was.

I am so curious as to what went down to make everyone so against Robin! Very interesting story!
Esmeia chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very nice! After watching the episodes of TT again, this is the second TT fanfiction I've read and it's really well done so far! Poor Raven must know how Starfire felt in that one episode, ha ha. I feel so sorry for her and wonder what the rest of her friends are up to "nowadays".

I'm not fond of the Cyborg/Jinx shipping, but you've written it very well and I could see it happening. Nice job so far!
FF8cerberus chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Its definitely been awhile. Nice to see this story continued. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I just found this and I'm impressed! This has been a really good read so far and I lok forward to reading the rest tomorrow.
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Reviewing for ch. 1-10: Damn! Love this. You have me hooked. I couldn't stop to review til I got to the last updated chapter. Hope you haven't given up on this. I'm really curious about how things will go down with the Brain and his minions back. If you're still there, update as soon as you can. I'll be busy for a while but I'll try to get back to this in a few months.
bubbajack chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Nice lil bit of akward fluff on Rea's part and I'm all for you doin whatever ya waant since its almost BEEN a month at the time of me R&Ring ths chapter.
bubbajack chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Well after "years" of study Raven has FINALLY realized that BB likes her! Too bad he may be completly crazy though.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Wow its been a while since I looked into this story but looks like "Nightwing" got what he deserved. GO RAVEN! Your right BTW. Cy IS a total badass in this fic!
Random Reader chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Evil But still nice man and hope for an update
The Odd One95 chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Wow... Beast Boy sounds hot. Really.

But so far, this story is epic. Please keep going with it.
wolfhead chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
BB's reaction to Raven was very cute. :) Great chapter!