Reviews for This Hurricane
ForeverKL chapter 13 . 6/22
This was so freaking awesome. Easily one of the best Gerita fic's I've read. I really really hope you write more of this pairing cause oh my god you'd be my favorite author. Ever.

I loved this !
Kristy chapter 13 . 4/11
This story was so beautiful and wonderfully written. The ending was perfect! Thank you!
Anon chapter 13 . 3/28
That was amazing that was amazing. Soooooo amazing. My emotions I swear I'm like asdfghjkl.
That was beautiful.
DustAndBones chapter 13 . 3/2
I finished the whole fiction in about 3 hours and I'm in an emotional wreck.

I really like how you try to portray actual historical event on Hetalia universe. I also really like how you make Italy turn into the beast I didn't know he was capable to turn to for, well, love. In the beginning, it seems like simple premise, but then I got reminded that World War II was such a gruesome event that humanity can't help but to feel ashamed and saddened by its existence.

It truly was an emotional roller-coaster- the kind I'm glad I hop on into. Funny thing is, I just started re-reading Anne Frank's diary a couple of days ago (I read it once in high school, but that was ages ago and I want to see how much I've grown in reflection to reading the book). That event made me looked up several Anne Frank-related information and event, so I knew exactly who this bastard 'Angel' was the second you mention him. From what I read, by the way, he never felt regret on what he did in Auschwitz, according to his son. He escaped to South America and died before captured by Nazi hunter.

I know what he did to Ludwig was fictional, but I was so hurt, so angry by it. To think that he actually treat actual human being in that way as absolutely disgusting. From that fact, I kind of able to understand why Italy had to take drastic measure to get the most precious person in his life back.

I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending. I really do. Thank you for the wonderful story.
AnGellica A fan chapter 13 . 2/28
That was the most horrifying, terrible, miserable, sad, sick, twisted thing I've ever read. It held me in utter suspense. It kept me confused hurt and terrified until the end.
It was the best thing I've read in ages. I fell in love with it. You are going on my favorite writers list. I don't know what to say. I was so horrifying, brutal, and yet just so beautiful that it left me in tears. I'm fought them back most the way through this but I'm loosing it. I just sniffled. Sniffle! Can you believe it. Most fanfictions don't leave me in tears, maybe an awe, or an ooewh. But I'm crying. Crying!
I just I don't know. I never write this much unless I really like something. So yea.
I don't know so What else to say. But Thanks for having me along for the ride.
That was beautiful.
WolfPacFaan chapter 13 . 2/14
Beautiful ending. Great story. Sad and disturbing at some spots. But still a great story. Although, I did find myself confused, especially when it went from Germany talking to France, the BAM! next thing Italy is talking to his brother then being sent away. But the main spot that really got me, was when you were writing about Germany. I was so confused, it kind of seemed all over the place, I tried to keep track with it, but... Yeah I couldn't.

I'm sorry to say, but I still really enjoyed the story.
Let-Us-Fall-Up chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Loved the story! A sequel you say? Well, this story doesn't need one but if you are content writing one, I suggest you add more of HRE and France. Bring those side characters in more- Oh!- and it would be perfect to bring the man of eyebrows back :D
Let-Us-Fall-Up chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
"That fucker" X,D I know, I know, serious topic- but! Haha love this story so far :D
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I literally cringed when I saw the words Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. We did it last year for a WW1 subject day and it brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
This story just wow…I can't even put into words how amazing it is this is my 5th time reading it and it still makes me cry

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Pfft. I love your friends! Yay sequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Whoa...so wasn't England trying to protect Alfred because America did it?! Eh, I'll keep reading...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Liked the history lesson at the end! I have to say this part of ww2 kind of confused me in the same way before...
AliFyre chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
This story is genuinely wonderful - in the darkest way possible. The emotion you conveyed in the characters was quite astounding. I was particularly fond of the brotherly affections between the german and italian brothers and how you portrayed them, as well as Austria's reaction to Hungary's being taken behind the iron curtain. Those, of course, remain separate from how brilliantly you depicted Ludwig and Feliciano through all of this. Really, very well done. I know how much effort goes into writing fics like this, and I must thank you for dedicating so much time to such a lovely work (because you quite obviously worked very hard on this). Bravo.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This is incredible! I love how its written and I teared up a few times readkng it! I really love the historical notes at the end, its a great addition!