Reviews for This Hurricane
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 13 . 5/15
This was amazing... Great job!
selisa1333 chapter 1 . 2/11
Overall it was a really cool story and it got me hooked:)
selisa1333 chapter 6 . 1/28
NO, JUST NO. The most cringeworthy chapter I have ever read! 1.I love you is called "Ich liebe dich" and not "Ich leibe dich". 2. This is the one which was the cause of the CRINGE! You can't just use google translate for the word "fuck", we don't use that curseword! You can say "Scheisse", but you can't use an infinitive as curseword! We use it like-Jemanden ficken To fuck someone. You basically said: To fuck, to fuck in german...Sry, I'm a Grammatik Nazi...Tut mir wirklich leid...
kimi-ebi chapter 13 . 1/4
This was really good and interesting, and I love how you used historical facts in your story ! The ending is absolutely perfect and beautiful, and it was well written and very moving.
Thank you so much for this one !
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
I am amazed that someone as talented as the writer would have interest in hetalia. This story brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. This is a true masterpiece in the form of a fanfiction. 10/10
Lola chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
This chapter made me think... Italy asked Romano "What w-would you do if you had to choose between me a-and Spain?"... And I realized that if I had to chose between my boyfriend (who I'm crazy in love with) or my sister... I would chose my sister. I would chose any of my two sisters or my three brothers before any lover. But maybe if it was my husband or my son it would be different... I'm not sure. Oh my God! I have a brother complex! (maybe because we're brothers and also great friends ) XD But I understand England when he says that he would do anything to save America...(USUK is cute but when I read the manga I don't see anything remotely romantic between them, all I see is brotherly love, even fatherly love from Arthur's part.)
YukiOwO chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
that last line was awesome!
Tamy captor chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
This was worse than I expected
I love it
Tamy captor chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I love this kind of stories
Like really really REALLY
tamy captor chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Holy shit i really like this so much
ForeverKL chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
This was so freaking awesome. Easily one of the best Gerita fic's I've read. I really really hope you write more of this pairing cause oh my god you'd be my favorite author. Ever.

I loved this !
Kristy chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
This story was so beautiful and wonderfully written. The ending was perfect! Thank you!
Anon chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
That was amazing that was amazing. Soooooo amazing. My emotions I swear I'm like asdfghjkl.
That was beautiful.
DustAndBones chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
I finished the whole fiction in about 3 hours and I'm in an emotional wreck.

I really like how you try to portray actual historical event on Hetalia universe. I also really like how you make Italy turn into the beast I didn't know he was capable to turn to for, well, love. In the beginning, it seems like simple premise, but then I got reminded that World War II was such a gruesome event that humanity can't help but to feel ashamed and saddened by its existence.

It truly was an emotional roller-coaster- the kind I'm glad I hop on into. Funny thing is, I just started re-reading Anne Frank's diary a couple of days ago (I read it once in high school, but that was ages ago and I want to see how much I've grown in reflection to reading the book). That event made me looked up several Anne Frank-related information and event, so I knew exactly who this bastard 'Angel' was the second you mention him. From what I read, by the way, he never felt regret on what he did in Auschwitz, according to his son. He escaped to South America and died before captured by Nazi hunter.

I know what he did to Ludwig was fictional, but I was so hurt, so angry by it. To think that he actually treat actual human being in that way as absolutely disgusting. From that fact, I kind of able to understand why Italy had to take drastic measure to get the most precious person in his life back.

I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending. I really do. Thank you for the wonderful story.
AnGellica A fan chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
That was the most horrifying, terrible, miserable, sad, sick, twisted thing I've ever read. It held me in utter suspense. It kept me confused hurt and terrified until the end.
It was the best thing I've read in ages. I fell in love with it. You are going on my favorite writers list. I don't know what to say. I was so horrifying, brutal, and yet just so beautiful that it left me in tears. I'm fought them back most the way through this but I'm loosing it. I just sniffled. Sniffle! Can you believe it. Most fanfictions don't leave me in tears, maybe an awe, or an ooewh. But I'm crying. Crying!
I just I don't know. I never write this much unless I really like something. So yea.
I don't know so What else to say. But Thanks for having me along for the ride.
That was beautiful.