Reviews for Marching On
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Yes! I found it! I've been searching for this fic for over a year!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awww awww AWWWWWWW I don't ship ANY of them but AAAAH!
thepocketninja chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I don't know how this has got only a few reviews, but it's absolutely brilliant. Sad but brilliant! loved it!
Alexinder chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow! Loved it! Perfect! I absolutly LOVE how you've portryed Lestrade and Mycroft-my 2 fav characters and it's just fantastic! Love it! Well done mate!
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Brilliant, it really makes you tear-up for Sherlock and then you still get the happy ending.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This made me cry horribly much. So sad, so bitter sweet. Well written, only a few mistakes in spelling, and a good idea to have it all told through Lestrade's eyes. Thank you.
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That is amazing! At first I was irritated that another author failed to add a "character death" warning. I avoid death stories, and seriously don't like them, especially with my favourite characters as victims. Only after about a quarter of the story did I realise that John was missing, presumed dead, but not actually dead.

Lestrade and Mycroft getting together was a really nce touch. I love the bit with Sherlock realising.

All in all, the story is heartbreakingly beautiful. I almost cried a few times, especially at the beginning.
221c chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Gah, this story is amazing! If you're the taikaze I know from tumblr - you never mentioned you wrote fics! Either way, this is heartbreaking and adorable and heartwarming all at the same time and the ending was perfect. I loved this!
ChameleonCircuit chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
MaverikFlame chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awww, what a heartbreakingly beautiful story! Poor, socially inept Sherlock doesn't know what to do with all these *feelings*.

I'm relieved that it ended the way it did though. *phew* :)
BlueJayJazz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Just went back and reread this wonderful story and felt it dearly needed more reviews. It's absolutely fabulous!
ThanksForTheFobwatch chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Asdbhajfefdj...! The noises I made throughout this fanfic were not human. It was sad, and then it was more sad, and then there was a bit that was funny (mystrade made me squeel) and then everything was okay and everything was John and nothing hurts!

And Greg was awesome as usual. Have I ever told you that you write him really well? Well, you do. I love how Sherlock didn't really realize that they were friends... xD

/I was to lazy to log in...

- Yoyo