Reviews for Part of Me
Maribells chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I really like how you got inside Blair's head and made her POV so sympathetic- unfortunately, I think the show hasn't done a great job with that recently. But the idea that Chuck was actually the one to choose is an interesting point, and something that seems to really resonate with Blair here. All of her assumptions about how he would react to the pregnancy, and the way he proved them wrong, was an interesting contrast too.

I also really enjoyed the Dan/Blair friendship in this context (shocking, I know, but I can actually enjoy them when they stay platonic).

Anyway, great chapter, hope you update again soon!
aliceeeebeth chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is the cutest yet saddest thing ever. You're good at getting into Blair's mind 3
MegamiTenchi chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
lol, you *forced* me to beta this? Your Greek is showing, lol. :puffs up: As though YOU could force the GREAT MegamiTenchi to edit anything! :P Anyway... fun poking aside.

Dan was :gasp: tolerable. I can't believe you can write them- that's more than I can do (or most other authors, at that, lol). Again, you do this great job balancing things! Blair's denial, but she has to admit somethings to Dan. Dan who's trying to be supportive, but understand what's going on with Chuck- and Blair! And I was rolling around on the floor dying when I had to read your take on the CB scene. Oh god. :dries eyes: But I like the end, seeing Blair getting into Queen B mode. No one keeps stuff from Blair Waldorf!

Oh, and hey, I didn't get credit for my other services, lol. I also did transcription and reference on this chapter, hahahahahahaha. Oh, I had to say it, we have too much fun together :D Love you G! Keep writing!
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Poor B :(

You wrote this much much better than I felt it was portrayed on the show. I think we should have been able to follow Blair's thoughts/feelings/emotions much better, like you wrote here. You balance her unbalanced feeling well too! The baby *needed* to be Louis', but we can still see that part of her that *wanted* it to be Chuck's :tears:
wrighthangal chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
This is getting very intersting...I am liking this and hope that you take this to that dark place.
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I've got to say, I kind of love that you made a distintion between "had sex" with BLouis and "made love" with CB. That's how I feel about it, too. :P

I'm so sad that the baby belongs to Louis in this fic, but at the same time I think it might be helpful to me, haha. I'm geniunely worried the baby is gonna be a Grimaldi on the show, so I'd like to see how someone else toys with that idea and makes it work for me by still giving me a CB story out of it. :D

And, awww, poor Blair wanting so badly to have the baby be Louis', and then when it comes true... It's just not the same. She cried like I did in 5.03, haha!

Can't wait to see where you take this fic in the future.
lookinforlove chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Keep going please!
Maribells chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Sad, but evocative. I like the way you played with Blair's reaction, the contrast between how she expects to feel and how she actually ends up feeling. Obviously her life will be simpler and easier if the baby is Louis', but... the heart wants what it wants, right?

Really interested to see where you go with this.
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Have to say...I've missed your writing! I'm very excited you're back at it and I'm even more excited its a Chuck/Blair fic! Can't wait to read more!
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Is this going to be a multi-chapter fic? Because at the moment, it feels miscategorized. If so (and if it is going to be CB when it's done) I will be interested to read it, but I'll probably wait for it to be finished. Easy to deal with the angst that way.