Reviews for The Four Seasons
HCookie chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
I love this! Here is the review for you...update it! This is awesome.
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Naww, thank you for the shout out, babe!

Loved the chapter!

Hope you decide to write a sequel ! ;)
Madeleine chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I'm sad the story is finished now. :( But it was wonderful, really, i like the way you write!

Ohhh I'd like to be at her place. :) enternity spend with klaus, sounds good, doesn't it?

Know, I'm going to chek out your other Klena storys. ;)

PS. I can't watch TVD until 5th Junary... I'll miss it alredy now!
ber1719 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I really liked this. It was interesting, the way you structured. And the plot was really good. I am a HUGE Klena fan, so I've been scouring the internet for good fics like this one for a while now. I'm glad I found it. I hope you write more Klena fics in the future. :D
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
:) Very touching ending! Hope to see more Klena from you in the future; you're so good at writing it!
Steph2500 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I really liked your story D hope you write more with klaus and elena together
Hellaboy chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Hunting bunnies? That was cute! ;)
Olivia.Pierce chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
NO NO NO! :( NO ENDING! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO STOP! PLEAAAAASE.

Aside from that, it was an amazing end. Damon coming back, Elijah (thank goodness!) and Klaus leaving? :( That made me sad, but he came back! :D And now Elena is going to turn for her hybrid-flea infested boyfriend ;) That was cuuuute. Epesically when she woke up on his chest...naked ;) OH HOW I WISH I COULD'VE BEEN HER!

Olivia.Pierce chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
FINALLY. KLENA. THANK GOODNESS :D

I didn't see much of the characters like Damon and Stefan, but the Klena was great! From when they locked eyes in the doorway. Wow. Fantastic again! :) I hope they tell everyone next chapter because they make such a wonderful pair.

Olivia.Pierce chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
WOW. O.O

Your description, is fanstastic. I loveeeee reading it now! All the ways you describe the weather and the leaves and the Fall is beautiful. I could read it over and over xD But another thing I love is how everyone is starting to accept Klaus. But is it real? :) I hope I can see some more Klena soon!

Olivia.Pierce chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
An even better chapter than the prologue? :) That's what this is.

Stupid, stupid, Stefan! :) I wish he could just accept that he is a monster who Elena loves. I loved that Damon and Elena are still bickering and acting like a slight couple but I was more interested in the fact that Damon and Klaus hunt together O.O lol, that was a nice touch. And the bit where Klaus thought Elena was Sofija was marvelous. The pain you wrote about was EXTROARDINARY :D

Next chapter please!

Olivia.Pierce chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
YAY! MORE KLENA! :D

Your writing has improved, very delicate and lacy. :) If you like that word! But what I mean by lacy as that it only makes us want to read more into it and that you only drop so many hints. But overall, the writing is much more dark and compelling. ;) On to the first chapter after a lovely prologue.

amorecolorfulmoniker chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Love this story!:)
KawaiiVampGirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Cool story
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Loved it like I always do !