Reviews for Feral
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Omg Kurt went along with and wanted Blaine to kill Karofsky. Is it weird or horrible that I thought Blaine killing Karofsky and Kurt telling him to do was HOT! Like damn I have been waiting for a crazy Evil/nice Blaine and Kurt just going along with it cause he has a dark side (for Blaine) story. Please I hope you continue this.
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I am glad Blaine told Finn off ugh Finn is being a bitch!
DarrenColfer chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Omg this story is dark and funny and I love it! I still want to know what Darkness Blaine keeps talking about bringing out of Kurt or bringing him too but yeah It's great
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Ahh what darkness is Blaine talking about and what are they going to do? This story is soooo good
DarrenColfer chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I love this Blaine! Finn is an ass and I am already wanting to slap him. What does Blaine mean bring him to the dark side? Is he gonna make him a wolf or what?
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Omg I love this!
nieka1995901 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
It's absolutely brill!
anderpson chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
This is amazing, I love it so much! It's creepy Nd funny and just everything good!
KlaineMakesMyDayEveryday chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I really really love your story! This fic is in my opinion the best I've ever read! Please, please continue with this story! I'd really like to see some possessive Blaine ( because he get's jealous or something :))

I hope there'll be a next chapter soon! Can't wait anymore ;)

I hope my English wasn't too bad cause I'm from Austria

Love Hannah
Sabaku no Sable chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
this is like something that would be on Lifetime. XD
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Nice and dark chapter! Is it wrong that I got turned on reading Blaine slowly killing Karofsky?...Anyway, great chapter please update soon!
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
OMG! I am loving this fic so far! Dark Blaine is so super smexy awesome! Seriously this fic is super hot and I love the plot so far, and seriously Finn needs to get kicked in the balls for the way he has been acting, and I applaud you for putting him in this unflattering light because everyone acts like Canon Finn is such a saint, but he has been a bit of a douche over the years. Season 3 Finn seems to be less of an ass, but really he doesnt impress me at all. I cant believe this fic only has 7 reviews, its really awesome! Please update soon.
peruser chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE THE FACT THAT BLAINE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE JERKJOCKS! I really hate the way those guys get away with constantly harassing Kurt! I'd love for Blaine to kick their asses for as long as they continue to be other words, regularly!
rinswan chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
This story is awesome! I can't understand why it doesn't have more reviews. Please continue your good work, the story is worth it :) update soon!
peruser chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Finn doesn't know it yet, but his stupidity is really putting him in harm's way.