Reviews for In Another Life
julsola007 chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Hey there! I just found this story and am loving it so far! I don't normally comment on fics that are already finished, but it looks like you finished recently and might still read this. ;)

The main reason I'm commenting is because I wanted to point out that Emily and Gina already met in Ch. 5 and Gina actually fed Emily pancakes in that chapter too! LoL It's super minor, but I wanted to point it out in case you want to change the interactions between Emily and Gina in the beginning of this chapter (Ch. 8).

Like I said, loving this story and I can't wait to see how everything turns out! Great job! :D
Guest chapter 42 . 12/21/2016
I just discovered the skins fandom, and I really liked this. Sorry about your mental health, that's a true bummer, but it gets better. I'm proof. Anyways, thanks for the read it was cool.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/13/2016
Good luck with everything and thanks xx
lunatica00 chapter 42 . 4/11/2016
ahhhh, but you'll finish at some point? it was rather nice, I was so enjoying it
VOID PLEASE chapter 42 . 4/5/2016
Really sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. We miss you very much, but understand. You've made such a brilliant contribution to the whole Skins world, you owe us nothing.

I've read all your Naomily stories and have always admired your talent and inventiveness.

Best wishes and fingers crossed you feel more yourself soon. If you ever feel like coming back to us, you'll get a very warm welcome. But in the meantime...thanks again, you've brightened up a lot of my days

Lizzie x
Cintillo chapter 42 . 4/5/2016
Hope you get better even if you don't continue any story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Yes, there was an uncompleted sequel to this. The update to this was those 6 or 7 chapters being removed. I assume that means the author is not finishing the sequel, but hopefully I'm wrong.
TeenAgeRiot99 chapter 41 . 4/3/2016
I squealed when I saw this. Truly amazing writing. I love it to bits.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
J - I too feel like I've read that somewhere. Emily disappears and runs off with Sophia. I remember Emily walking the street and the sun was affecting her and she sees James. I could be confusing it with another story but it's too much like this one here. Maybe someone's copied?
Guest chapter 41 . 4/2/2016
I reread the whole story before reading the chapter...I still love it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a sequel. Hopefully, it is not the end of the story, but I understand if it is. Your choice :)
j chapter 41 . 3/29/2016
for some reason i feel like i've already read a sequal to this. I mean i am GENUINELY convinced and it's concerning me if that isn't true. is there any sequal that ends up with emily running off with sophia? And being utterly not about naomi an naomi ends up seeing her on the streets? I'm feeling my reality issues HARD right now, so please get back to me. I don't have an account so my email is please god
VOID PLEASE chapter 41 . 3/29/2016
Hey

One of the all time great stories revisited...what;s not to like?

Been one of my favourites since it started. We've missed you. I know Skins is a bit of an also ran with writers now..after all it's been 3 years even since Fire ruined our belief, but its nice to see you can still weave a brilliant story around our two favourite Bristolians.

Many thanks Tan

Lizzie
Guest chapter 41 . 3/28/2016
Thank you for completing this story. It was a unique but great read. Looking forward to the sequel, hopefully you do decide to write one.
yllod chapter 41 . 3/27/2016
thank you for updating. for not giving up. i hope the sequel would happen even just a one shot if not then it's okay. i'm still happy that i read this story. it's sad to see that poeple are abandoning naomily or atleast stopped writing fics about. can blame them people move.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/14/2016
I notice you haven't written for a while now but this story needs an update. Please please. We need to know what happens to Naomi and Emily.