Reviews for Halloween at Sea
MysteriousMagicalCarrie chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
this is one of the best AmeriPan stories i have read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I like this fic a whole lot. Good job!
TheDragonzRider chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awwwww this was such a cute story and America and Japan were perfectly in character! You did such a great job :3
aphameripan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh my god xD this has to be one of the best one-shots i have ever read.
writingwithlesukii chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was so Fucking Kawaii! Dude when Alfred was all like, "they can even kiss" The next thing Japan knew, America's lips were on his. America leaned back a bit and smiled at Japan who just stared back with wide eyes. I was all like, *closes laptop, rolls around on the ground like a retard* I was saying KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! Over and over again! I did that for like 15 minutes then I continued, then I got down to here "The coachman just stood there with the $20 in hand. He blushed furiously when he heard moaning, a bit of giggling and a loud 'OhhhAlfred-chan!'" I was like *closes laptop, rolls around on the ground like a retard* I was saying KAWAII! KAWAII! KAWAII! Over and over again for maybe 10 minutes and I finished then I was like Fuck life I hope he/she makes another! *fangirlism*
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
i thought it was sweet oh and I dont think I want to know where he got the 20 from and I was wondering what ever happend to their stuff toodels and spaghetti with awesome souce
Mipsii chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Tooo cute :D this is my first time reading this couple, and what a great way to start :D (I love the USUK...but after this, I think that couple may be in danger XD)
Hana1654 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was really cute! I loved it and i really liked how japan was all nervous but then he calmed down and got used to it was so like himw and I'm proud.
IWillSeizeYourVitalRegions chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
AMAZING. ;-; OMK, AALFRED-CHAN IS SO CUTE! :D And I loved that it was Halloween themed. :3 GREAT WORK!
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Excellent, totally in characters! One of the best Ameripan fics I read so far! Keep up the good work!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Yeah! Ameripan 3 I love Halloween... And I love Hetalia... Al together is like and orgasm xD It's perfect ;) I would love to be in a Halloween party with those two!
Shylittlebunny09 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh my goodness! This is sooo cute! X3

I'm giggling like crazy and I can't stop smiling! I love all the Ameripan cuteness! Very wonderful job! :D
DreamsComeFromtheHeart chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was very cute :3 I'm not really a fan of Ameripan, so congratulations for getting me to like that pairing, if only for this one shot :D I giggled all the way through, "D'awwwed" at the kisses and admittance of affection, and snickered at the end. For the record, I WAS wondering about the club and scythe XD very well done, and Happy Halloween!