Reviews for Day at the Beach
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I support magico!
weathersageK chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great story! I didn't even know their was a Magico section on so I'm happy! (shame this manga just came to an end though)
chronodekar chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm another Magico fan! It was really surprising to find a fanfic written about it.

Ok, review - not bad. Reminds me of a "slice-of-life" or WAFFY fic.

Kawaii? Oh, yes.

A Magico & Fairy Tail crossover? Interesting idea - heck, I might try it out myself, for the heck of it! Though, I'll wait for the plot of Magico to develop a bit more first. ;P

LiahFaile chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Very realistic XD

Shion is so cute! They all are~
VirtualAnime chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Yo! Read it, loved it! You've inspired me to write a Magico Fanfic too!
Rosette Artemis chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
funny haha. Shion was hilarious. XD
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love it! Finally, someone wrote a fic on Magico, i've been waitin for this XD

EmmaXShion is one of my fav pair now hehe~ I forgot to write a review after reading it before so here it is. Thx for sharing! :D
Umiko9692 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love it. I just recently discovered Magico like three days ago and decided to check if anyone made a fanfic of it.
hellkaizer chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i like it , i finaly gave this manga a chance and i was deply impress , and you are right , boys can enjoy romance , i don't know if this is a one shot or not , if it's not i hope you update soon , if it is a one shot then it was great
Riikani chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for writing Magico fanfiction. I just finished the manga so far, and I was hoping to find some. I will read the other too! And might write some too!

He really needs to work on the nosebleeding, although Shion blushing is really cute
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was good. I didn't expect to see a Magico fanfiction and I had only recently gotten into the series I think a month before you posted this up.

I do feel that the mangaka of Magico is trying to start something in Jump but other than that, it is a great series and I hope to see it go far.

This oneshot wasn't bad. I'd say mediocre but you could lay off the little RPing at the end; that stuff tends to get on people's nerves.
haruka300 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Thank you for writing this fanfic. Nw i wil be able to write one too. I am a total fan of Magico and many more mangas. It was a great fanfic u wrote hope dat u write another 1. Pls do write another 1
Alias69 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this is incredibly cute and funny! I love how Shion's innocence when it comes to Emma... or her body to be exact! Gawd I love magico! one of the best series ever!
eXthMODE13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
lol, very nice.

Congrats on being the first one on to get up a Magico story. *raises a glass up in a toasting manner*
Toy-Sensei chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I effin loved it! .! SO FLUUUFFFYYYY!