Reviews for Of a Demon That Is Dreaming
Nukian chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I loved this story
Maara Annika chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
I intensely like your B.

I believe you have shown clearly that B is not insane but it’s his emotions (or lack of them) that made him what he is. He most likely has some various signs of personality disorders and being born with the shinigami eyes didn’t help him either. Also being superior intelligently to most people has to be very frustrating.

Your story made me rethink my opinion and conclude that I was wrong labelling him as insane.

I feel I should add that I don’t think that people who suffers from personality disorders or mental illnesses are emotionally detached and cold, calculating murders as BB.

Thank you and I will await new chapter,

Kari Twilight Mist chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I'm wondering how fast L will figure it out. Nice trick of his with the tooth.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Harsh. And very fitting with this B. Him burning the guy and not caring is hardcore. His mindset is interesting here.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Nice! You portray the various levels of madness well. I can really feel the emotions in this.
Genius Detective L chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Just wanted to say it here for all to see: I love your B. I love the utter disconnect from humans; this is not the redeemable, potentially sympathetic character a lot of fans seem to take him for. This is someone to whom actual killing has no meaning, other than as means to an end or to satisfy curiosity or practice, because people have no meaning other than as tools/subjects. Not someone who kills for the mere joy of it like I've seen him too often portrayed.

In a less "I obviously have more knowledge than I should from just this chapter" capacity, I'm very fond of the dismal way you portray this setting and the psychoses involved - to me, mostly centering just Samsa's text helps indicate the winding/circular thought patterns involved and the way it separates him from those around him, showing his inability to connect/communicate on a fundamental level (as everyone else, even B, is written in standard left to right English formatting). It's only when he starts falling into B's trap that his formatting aligns. Awesome cleverness, in my opinion. _ Telling a story in only text is much more than just the text you read, and you've capitalized on that.