Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/19
wah this is sooooo good plz plz continue
Lady Logos chapter 24 . 1/31
I had forgotten this story. it is really engaging
Eyrelav W chapter 24 . 11/10/2021
Update please...!
Please author-san...!
Eddard chapter 3 . 10/18/2021
Wow, what a reward! Handed over to murdering torturing psychopaths to be used as cannon fodder.
bigbodybot chapter 3 . 10/18/2021
There is also the fact that he can’t immediately speak the language. He can shapeshift his entire body but the Fates can’t instantly give him access to a language? My suspension of disbelief was shot to hell by this scene. The Hokage knowing about his arrival? Shot, I tell you.
bigbodybot chapter 3 . 10/18/2021
Right away, there are a lot of weird inconsistencies.

Why didn’t he just kill himself right off the bat if he wanted to die?

Why didn’t the Fates set him up with a family to even make a pass at giving him a better life? His situation at the Dursleys was probably better than Konoha at his current age.
Mangoose chapter 3 . 9/25/2021
WHY DOES EVERY NARUTO CROSSOVER FIC START WITH A VISIT TO THE T&I!?
Soraslove chapter 7 . 9/18/2021
Oh shit... the snake guy know's about harry, rip.
Soraslove chapter 6 . 9/18/2021
Sounds like harry is adapting... ya kakashi really needs something to keep him from living in the past.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 9/18/2021
Seems odd that luna could be harry's magical anything, tbh... they aren't even that close as friends, lol. Feelsbad that hermione didn't get a second chance in life.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
rip harry, always fates bitch
Amu4ever chapter 24 . 9/11/2021
This was a nice story to read. Thank you for sharing. :-)
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 9/4/2021
I see Luna as an owl or a creature of her invention. Curious what you choose though :-)
Alana746 chapter 10 . 8/29/2021
I like your story so far I just don’t like how Luna is now the older sibling
Himeragiyukina12 chapter 8 . 8/4/2021
Why is he being a retard and still trying his spells even though the fucking fates literally told him it was going to be different?
1,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »