Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 12/30/2019
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Blueowl chapter 23 . 12/30/2019
Cool, glad he was able to use his magic effectively.
Looking forward to more.
TheBeauty chapter 23 . 12/30/2019
Nice chapter :) The fighting scene was quite well-written.
monkiepawn chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
Is it just me or does anyone else that have this story as following get an app notification 3-4 times a week when there is nothing new to see?
It's been more than a year since its last update so if there is no way to fix it I'm thinking of just dropping it.
Peacemaren chapter 9 . 12/3/2019
But didn't Harry die at the end there? I mean, what with everything going dark and everything?
Fiobri chapter 4 . 11/9/2019
"...never been tortured before..." Uh, hello? Cruciatus Curse? Umbridge's blood quill? Snape's occlumency lessons kind of might count too, maybe. How much have you changed Harry's history here? Or does he just not remember?
vush chapter 22 . 11/3/2019
I really love this fic and hope u keep your promise and never abandons it waiting for the next update
Veryannoyed chapter 22 . 10/13/2019
Liar
Love Faith Embers chapter 22 . 6/20/2019
I love the story so far! Another chapter please!
BorutoIsTrash91 chapter 4 . 6/19/2019
...it's kinda ooc for kakashi to agree with raising a child, given he never showed interest in naruto...but let's see where it goes. So far so good
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 22 . 5/2/2019
Jijiji harry parece una muñeca
Burnehn chapter 22 . 4/17/2019
Nice!
Burnehn chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
Lmao, creepy Orochimaru being creepy
Burnehn chapter 2 . 4/14/2019
Wait, so does Harry understand their language now?
SkylerHollow chapter 22 . 3/28/2019
Fun story. While I don't know if the author is still around I would like to request for them to consider continuing the story if they still have the desire to see where this story goes.
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »