Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Gai and Hatake! This is one of those fics which sounds amazing but you don't know wtf is going on to the second chappie so i beg you to make one! Please update_
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
please dont make him be born as an Uchiha. there is too many stories as him as an Uchiha. please continue. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
DarknessXIV chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
the plot's interesting, please do update soon!

And my guess for the two jounins...depending on the timeline you're using either Itachi and Kakashi or Kakashi and Asuma?

i've spot this in the story: " watching this light" correct me if I'm wrong but 'this' should be 'the'?

I hope the story would turn out to be different from the other HpXNaruto stories. :D
AyaseFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Yes Please do continue! I really want to find out what happens to Harry. It has a nice plot to it right now, and I think you would gain more readers if your text count was higher because some readers refuse to read anything smaller than 10,000 words.
Melianna chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Yes please... Is an interesting concept, though maybe a little rushed or squished together with information... But still something I want to read more of :)
SimFlyer chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This seems like a very cool story. You have me wondering as to who he could be in the Naruto-verse. I hope you do continue it because it is a great start. Looking forward to see what happens next.
917brat chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this soundsvery intresting and I hope that you do continue it because I would love to see where you are going with this.
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting start, I definitely think you should continue.
quirmy the vermin chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well, apart from using the word 'lead' instead of 'led' (I kind of gathered that you wanted it to be pronounced l-eh-d, but with the spelling l-e-a-d, that's a type of metal not the past form of the verb 'to lead'), you've done a fairly decent job of editing this. I'm rather curious as to which way you'll have this go, thus I'm looking forward to your next update. Hopefully it will be a unique twist all your own!
vvvvvv chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
umm... Kakashi and Asuma?
nononsense chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
interesting story. update soon.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Please continue it very soon!
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115