Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Burnehn chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
Lmao, creepy Orochimaru being creepy
Burnehn chapter 2 . 4/14/2019
Wait, so does Harry understand their language now?
SkylerHollow chapter 22 . 3/28/2019
Fun story. While I don't know if the author is still around I would like to request for them to consider continuing the story if they still have the desire to see where this story goes.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 22 . 1/24/2019
Love this story More Please Hon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
fucking shit don't read
AlyssJocelyn chapter 22 . 1/12/2019
Just found and finished reading this story...its a great story hope you update soon.
fanreader18 chapter 4 . 1/8/2019
I'm...not sure why the fates were portrayed as sympathetic beings. Their immortal, and were born that way so I don't think they'd understand the pain they put Harry through. But hey, it's for the plot so I can't really complain all that much.
great chapter 22 . 12/6/2018
well done
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2018
Please continue this story I can not wait to read more you have me on the edge of my seat. I have to ask was Orochimaru the doctor that put “medicine” in Harry’s IV bag that would explain the pain he experienced and the unknown door in his mind. After all Orochimaru promised not to hurt him but never said anything about injecting some of the venom to make the seal into the bag. I am biting my nails with anticipation. You are a great writer keep it up.
ravencarr chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Danzo and his evil schemes... urghhh.. He's really pissing me off.
Congratulations Luna!
Congratulations dear author for your achievement! Masters! Wuhooooo! All the best in your future endeavour

ps: Thanks for crafting this beautiful ffic. Loving the characters development and interactions sooooo much!
pps: Suppose to review under chapter 22...but my past self had left a rather short comment sometime ago. Huh.
ppps: Thank YOU!
serus black antihumannature chapter 22 . 11/24/2018
good work just read it all
Cat chapter 22 . 10/25/2018
Congrats.
I Love My Brown Eyes chapter 22 . 10/13/2018
I love this story! Definitely following, I hope there'll be more wonderful chapters to read :) More importantly, Congratulations on your Masters! That is an awesome accomplishment! :DDD
Watchdog Man of Justice chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
The gay pairings are enough to nake me vomit
Arsenal chapter 4 . 9/17/2018
Boring. It's only popular because there's a lack of quality Naruto/Harry Potter crossovers. Other than that, this really doesn't offer anything new.
1,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »