Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Silvermane1 chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
I hope Luna and Harry show those old cones the true mite of their bloodline if they try to force the CRA. The potter children should vow to never have children under force pretenses, the way they are allowed to choose their own spouse.
Felan Lupus chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Legendary Marauders? Genius! The wait was worth it. I wonder if Danzo sent/hired them? And who are the suggested people? Hope you update soon!
ThomasNealy chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
so Danzo set it up so he could push for making them breeding stock.
GreenDrkness chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Do you know what would be hilarious? If Luna said she was sterile due to her death ...OK that's actually in poor taste but then she wouldn't be treated as breading stock
Danzo is a fucker of massive proportions
Keep on the writes
R. A Cross chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Thanks for the chapter
ShadeofDeath746 chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Great chapter, although it's disappointing not much happened in it, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter and I wonder if Harry will form a team with Kazumi eventually.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
charm13insomnia chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
cool chapter
Kaito Echizen chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
mmmm

Please change it from hari or haru
Lopendria chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Welcome back, I missed you. Thank you for all your hard work on this great story!
yukino76 chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
good chapter
CasJeanne chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
I'd like to see Harry and Luna, mainly Harry absolutely wreck the council if it's about the Clan restoration act or whatever it's called
Hikari Nova chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Danzou had it done to force Luna and Harry into the CRA
wildcat1144 chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Nooo~ I love this so much! I'm going to re-read it again! :-)
frankieu chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
nice chapter think danzo's plan is abit to clear to see if there is not some other motive
think easy to way to escape is to explain magic can only be bred with oath of true love so common fun in bed wont work
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »