Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 6/26/2020
Yay! Luna
AvidReader2425 chapter 7 . 6/26/2020
Things are definitely going to blow up for the snake ninja LOL
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 6/26/2020
Definitely having fun with the story so far
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 6/26/2020
Really curious if any of his magic will be applicable in this world, teleporting would be nifty for him
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 6/26/2020
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 6/26/2020
Another enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
Another excellent chapter, the reading about what happened to Luna was another heart wrenching read
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Definitely a rather heart wrenching first chapter, and for him to go from the end of one brutal war to be a child soldier and another is rather sad, but I am looking forward to how the story develops
WarriorofMyth chapter 11 . 6/23/2020
I think a thestral patronus for Luna! You’ve mentioned wings and flying and then you alluded to that’s she’s seen and been dead; I think it would be a perfect fit. Plus these facts about a thestral patronus fit Luna well I think:
1) The second most rare patronus, only an unusual individual could produce a thestral.
2) Those with this patronus have an understanding nature and will often make others feel like they are on the same wavelength.
3) are gentle at heart and kind to those around them
4) you may find people around you open up to you with things they have told nobody else

Source: httpspatronusmeaning-blog. tumblr.~com/post/150974639727~/patronus-analysis-023-thestral-very-rare

Delete the 3in the link for it to work!
Lyfus chapter 24 . 6/22/2020
I was so glad when I saw the update! Good chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2020
Personally I believe the Elders need to have an 'accident'.

Also that 'Law' need an amendment. If they don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, fiancee, or spouse by 20 then they have to meet/date eligible people to see if they get along with any of them, if not then the higher ups have to pick a different batch and only if their the 'lady's member of their clan, not second to last.

Can Hari buy Naruto some close that are less 'ORANGE' and more Ninja Orange? Like a Black, Red, Yellow, Orange Battle/Training Kimono? Similar to Jiraiyas? Or maybe Uniforms Similar to Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba...? Tanjiro Kamado or Zenitsu Agatsuma but more form fitting underneath?
Fairer010 chapter 24 . 6/20/2020
so far so good
geekyrudh chapter 24 . 6/19/2020
I like this story so far! I'm glad you haven't gone the Master of Death way for Harry. That's become a little stale, to be honest. I'm glad that these characters have to obey the rules of this new universe. There are some realistic hurdles to them being OP, and I'm glad for it. No wands, no reading material from their world, and a de-aged body for Harry, which has also regressed his mind in certain ways. Luna not having chakra is also a great decision, since it limits her and thus gives a somewhat level playing field against the inhabitants of this universe.

Keep it up! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
666Neko chapter 24 . 6/18/2020
great story thanks for sharing it with us readers
Ariadne Venegas chapter 24 . 6/17/2020
I really like your fic a lot, I like your Luna, Kakashi and Genma!

But I want to make a petition: Please can at last Harry and Luna help Naruto for real
You only have give him scraps of love and food from them. Even that is good instead of nothing, but why Harry who is the most to know how it’s feel to be left alone with no training doesn’t help Naruto with it? He needs food daily not sometimes, he needs training now. The ninja world depends on it.

Sasuke didn’t need extra training, Or more food but the extra friend yes.
If Harry train Naruto then he and Sasuke could be friends more easily and having more friends gets Sasuke more grounded and Naruto stronger
1,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »