Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2020
Considering Harry was apparently in preference of being in the afterlife not a few in-world-hours ago, why should he care? Fuck the fates and their bullshit.
Seere Klein chapter 24 . 6/12/2020
Oh my gahd Harry! Just sign the damn contract! And show Orochimaru the snakes prefer the native speaker than the fake one! Sigh anyway I do hope Hari will still accompany Sasuke when he goes off in his angsty episode. Or will he also be left behind with Naruto? Damn Im so looking forward
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
your cliff hanging chapters be killing me ugh I enjoyed this sooo much! love harry! are you boy/ boy pairing harry or no pairing just curious as harry and girls yikes lol. maybe Sasuke and harry or Itachi harry latter just thought if not even Garra ether way I love the story as it is now!
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
Bet Harry will be the most versitile ninja alive
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Nope totally ruined it with the second person, way to completely fuck up your story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Lmao. Kakashi can be there for some random kid but he cant even be there for naruto? His senseis kid? Scum
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 23 . 6/11/2020
Close call
Blueowl chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
Well, glad you didn't dwell too long on Harry's 'mistake'. It can be annoying when stories harp on that sort of thing too long.
Looking forward to more.
TheBeauty chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
Nice chapter :) I wonder if there will be any repercussions with them coming out to Kakashi, Genma and Hokage.
bebepantheon chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
More more! I want to see the interactions between the boss summons and Hari and Luna lol
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
I’m expecting Anko to come snooping around once word starts to spread about Hari gaining the Snake summons.
pwtcmcneil chapter 12 . 6/10/2020
luna's animagus? I thought of an albino raven, with her eyes.
Rianeal chapter 24 . 6/10/2020
Love reading your story man, saw the update on my alerts and I decided to reread it just to make sure I didn't forget anything. Can't wait for the next chapter! Stay safe among everything going on!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 24 . 6/10/2020
nice!
Emperor Phantom chapter 24 . 6/10/2020
i hoe to you will update the next chapter soon.. great story..
1,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »