Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Ariadne Venegas chapter 23 . 1/26/2020
I really like how is going also poor Harry, it was tough!

I’m happy that Luna found love and sidestepped the law.

Harry also had to marry at some point either way, I never got how Kakashi made it to not even be obligated to impregnate someone without marrying at least...

I have a petition!

Harry recognize Naruto as he as a child, then why he hasn’t helped train? As he train with Sasuke? He could help him teaching him, what he doesn’t understand, and why learning is so important to be hokage, also he need a real training in hand to hand, he is a brawler, and that doesn’t help him, not now, and not in the future.
Why all the authors always helps only Sasuke? i don’t get it.

Luna had told Harry that Naruto has his destiny here, and he is not so stupid to not to catch up. Please author, make Harry help him to level with Sasuke!
Aweyes chapter 23 . 1/21/2020
I'm so ready for the next chapter!
Oof chapter 20 . 1/21/2020
Big offf
Ohhhh chapter 17 . 1/21/2020
Ohhhhh
So cute chapter 12 . 1/21/2020
I love the idea of her being an owl!
Ehh chapter 11 . 1/21/2020
Excited
Ohh chapter 9 . 1/21/2020
So cute
Yeas chapter 3 . 1/21/2020
Loving it
DragonFoxx chapter 23 . 1/23/2020
Thank you for another chapter. I am excited to read more.
MageVicky chapter 23 . 1/14/2020
lol can’t believe harry forgot his magic. good chapter!
myafroatemydog chapter 23 . 1/14/2020
Pretty fantastic chapter
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 19 . 1/13/2020
Never mind, I thought you were going to try to make them pass, lol
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 19 . 1/13/2020
You completely ruined the point of team 7...not cool at all. What team is naruto going to be on now huh? Did you realize what team seven is and just say "fuck it."?
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 16 . 1/13/2020
I like this story by the way, It's better than most of the crap you see on this site
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 16 . 1/13/2020
Speaking of shepherds pie, I just found out that the version made with beef is called cottage pie instead for some reason. Isn't that strange?
1,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »