Reviews for It's Green
Hearts Tempo chapter 41 . 8/19
Its a really good story and I'd definitely read more
DeiStarr chapter 42 . 8/5
This is amazing. I really hope you continue it one day!
My mom and aunt once managed to scare a bear up a tree. They then stood under it for half an hour pointing and shining lights. I stayed inside.
7019289 chapter 42 . 7/26
Please, please, please update soon!
dogsrulz77 chapter 42 . 6/26
Please update!
Laluna123 chapter 42 . 6/21
Wow, great story! I really hope you will come back and finish it...
DuelyPostNoted chapter 5 . 6/14
This is awesome! Keep it up!
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 5/7
The more I read, the more I realize that this is nothing but a childfic. I'm going to skip ahead to where Harry is 11 in the hopes that things get less cringy
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 5/7
Hopefully you won't take us through all of Harry's experiences during this early point in his life. I can't imagine it'll be very interesting when the character in question has more important things ahead of him than his first experience with elementary school.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/7
A while ago I had an idea for a story about a Harry who fell in love with plants because of the chores he was given by the Dursleys, and it spiraled to quite a few interesting events that I had planned out. I never did anything with it in the end, so it's pretty cool that I found this story. It's like reading the fanfic I never got around to writing :)
It's 2016! Pleeeeease update
SmexyBananas chapter 42 . 4/19
I really like this and hope you continue this. But considering you haven't updated in 3 years I think you abandoned this story. Did anyone adopt this story?
Ana chapter 42 . 4/17
*fic hasn't been updated since the year 2013*

*my heavy, gross sobbing*
MsQueenWitch chapter 42 . 3/18
you know i've been enjoying reading this story,,, but this chap when I read the 3rd edit i was a little perturbed because I think it is wrong to go against your word when you make a promise. I know things will be things especially real life.. If you are done posting are writing the story I mean a 2 year turned hiatus without a thing said . is sad and I write that to all whom share there talents.. It is a lovely story... just let someone know.. I mean a quick chapter saying I'm done, I c an't do it or something every six months or so until you put hiatus in the last chapter or whater is not too much to ask since reviews are left as you asked.. shouldn't you at least be courteous to those who like your story since you have gotten reviews .. is that too much to ask