Reviews for It's Green
DarrellJackson22 chapter 42 . 4/16
A quick question. Is this story abandoned? Because I will love for this story to be updated and finished. It is a really good story. So can you please update it.
love00dark chapter 1 . 3/26
dime ya no continuaras, as abandonado . si es así lo lamento, yo adoraba está historia. adiós y gracias por escribir.
Itty bitty evil ringy of doom chapter 42 . 3/2
I Love the story and even though you haven't updated in while I still go back and read it because it's awesome. Also it's unique and I check on it regularly and hope you update soon. I hope things are going well.
Rielle P chapter 41 . 2/4
I re-read this today for Nth time and I have to say I have missed this story very much, I have a lingering hope that someday this will get updated. At the very least I wish it was finished.
Anyhow I want to thank you for this wonderful piece of work unfinished as it is. It is o e of the most meaningful and beautiful stories on this site. Thank you very much for this!
ur an asshole chapter 18 . 2/4
you absolute piece of crap! you filthy disgusting worthless piece of crap! i wish that your dead body was put in compost so that you would do 1 good thing in your life. your despicable soul must be rotten by now for you to do this you piece of flaming horse piss! when you go to hell you'll be imprisoned by satan because he fears you'll become the next ruler of hell you piece of dung beetle dung!
Xandria chapter 42 . 2/2
I really love this story! The characters are well written, the story is well thought out, and you obviously don't do anything by halves when it comes to your writing. I read his story in less than three hours; it just sucked me right in!

You haven't updated in a while, but if you do decide to pick up this story again, you can be sure that I'll definitely be ranting to my friends about it!

May words flow like water from you finger tips,

X
ABZB13 chapter 42 . 1/16
Poignant, moving. I'd love to see it continue...
underliner chapter 6 . 1/11
Your story truly touched me. It is one of the most beautiful written and interesting story line I've read before and I have read waaaaaay too much... If you ever decide to finish this story you have at least one person that would love you forever ;D
Havenhand chapter 42 . 1/3
Hi! I just wanted to say that this fic is one of the best that I've read the past 6 months (and I read A LOT, around 100k words a day), this story holds a lot of promise, and I sincerely hope you get to finish it someday.

-Havenhand
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
While it does not affect the overall story, may I suggest doing some research on Britain. For example we don't have grades, we have year groups e.g nursery, reception, year one, year two etc
Anna chapter 42 . 12/14/2016
Hi, I know that this story is kind of abandoned but if you ever do finish it there would be at least one person in the world loving you forever ;)
AHOpe chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Found this fic, and fell in love with it. It's been years since the last update but i hope for something soon...one day
Kristen Mae chapter 42 . 10/24/2016
Please post another update, I truly enjoy this story and I would be elated if you would update!
yusifvn chapter 42 . 9/27/2016
When will you put up the new chapter! It has almost been 3 years and I really want to see this book finished!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
I will always wait as long as there is hope for a new chap
Love the story and reread whenever I come across it