Reviews for It's Green
Phoenix1687 chapter 29 . 1/31
How as an adult teacher you here an 8 year old child call another a pussy and do nothing
Phoenix1687 chapter 28 . 1/31
How ignorant are these teachers! Can't they realize and comprehend the situation lol
Ideatron chapter 42 . 1/25
Uh hi! I dunno if you forgot about this or if you lost interest, but it's been 8 (or 4 I guess) years? Um, so, -not to rush- but are you planning on putting the sequel up? Love you stuff 3
rosebud90 chapter 5 . 12/15/2019
I like it so for
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2019
This is so well written
(That’s all I have to say)
-definitelynotazygon
FRAYLEIGH chapter 42 . 10/1/2019
Great story! A bit let down that you dont continue it but i enjoyed it nontheless. Keep doing you!
Alderaxen chapter 42 . 9/30/2019
Hey Doodle!

I know this is like 5 years too late, but I just wanted to drop a review here:

I really enjoyed reading your story. I really liked the way that you portrayed young Harry Potter; I feel like too many other FanFics make Harry into "an adult in the body of a child". I appreciate how the writing style, the language, and the proper nouns all convey a sense of child-like innocence without being condescending.

While I am looking forward to the end of the story (what happens with Delacours in the Tri-Wiz Tourn? Does Harry become friends with Draco? Is Draco evil in this story? How do Hermione and Ron play into this story?) I understand that after 5 years, a hiatus turns into abandonment. That being said, if life permits and your muse strikes, you would have at least one eager reader.

I hope life is going well for you,
Alderaxen
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2019
... Yeah Im surprised the He didnt have the biggest goddamn bout of 'accidental' magic in the ENTIRE EXISTENCE of magic, and blow the Fuckers up...
Cadence chapter 42 . 8/15/2019
So you’ve just given up on this one then?
Cadence chapter 13 . 8/15/2019
Hey, so we don’t have grades in the uk, but years. Grade 3 year 4. Grade 7 year 8. We don’t really have mosquitos here, either. We do, however, have an abundance of rats and spiders. It’s a bit too cold for mosquitos, here.
Ravioli god chapter 42 . 8/4/2019
XD LMAO
and whatnot.
Hope to see an update friend!
Doesn't matter when or what about.
Ravioli god chapter 19 . 8/3/2019
Ree
BabieDove chapter 42 . 7/13/2019
I should have it all out before 2014,

(cries because it's July 2019)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/13/2019
I hope you pick this up again, its always been a favorite of mine. But I can understand how picking up an old fic is hard.
K chapter 42 . 4/7/2019
I just found this, and it is AMAZING! Thank you for bringing this into the world and sharing with us!