Reviews for It's Green
wishmaster720 chapter 42 . 11/16
hi there! I don't mean to be a bother or anything but this story is probably my all time fav of Harry fics! I love Harry's progression and interaction with the other characters, especially max and plants :) that twist with ms. shaw really threw me off, poor Harry! ( I totally want to see more :D) do you still plan on finishing it? if not, its still an amazing fanfiction and thanks for letting me read it! :DD
Smile chapter 42 . 10/25
I love this story so much, I've read the whole thing at least three times since the last time it was updated and the story still stands strong each time. Even if it takes until 2020 for this story to be updated I would patiently wait and read it then, but if the story is abandoned could you post another chapter saying its abandoned and listing out the major plot points from here to the end? Please
Thank You for writing and sharing such a delightful story!
Ibreathebooks42 chapter 42 . 10/14
I really love this story and hope you get the chance to finish it one day!
00 chapter 42 . 10/9
Dead story. So sad.
before I go rant about how awesome this fic is, i have to get this off my chest.
*Deep breath*
the earlier part of the wizarding world intro almost made me stop reading because it follows the classic , goblins are helpful and will make harry richer and everyone will love harry and dumbledore is evil and manipilative and is trying to take harrys fortune away to use as his own and wizards are stupid, MUGGLE SUPERIOR! cliches that i had stopped reading a long while ago because they seem to have the same plot over and over again. Also another thing that almost stops me from reading is the Harry-is-agenius-and-should-be-empacinfnated cliche that stories tend to flow through especially gary stue stories.
Luckily those hindrance are but a small fraction and can be outright ignored.
SapphireGypsey chapter 42 . 9/24
Are you ever going to update?
Maddie chapter 42 . 9/19
This has been very interesting and different story! I love Harrys and Maxs relationship! I wish you would write more about it in the future..there is alot of potential imo! :) I wish you well and I hope you'll update this! 3 Saving this for my bookmarks and I'll keep checking this for years to come, just so you know ;)

Ps. And Samuel god I cried and cried and cried!
You okay? Its been a while...

Anyway I read some of your other works as well and just wanted to say you're a GREAT author!
greenling chapter 42 . 8/3
Just want to tell you how I really like this story.
Lady Nyshah chapter 42 . 6/22
Can't wait for more!
You've abandoned this story... Please, could you come back? I haven't been this invested in a story for a long time...
jeanette9a chapter 42 . 6/14
i'll just read your story over and over again, it so good. p.s the wait only means we will we will enjoy what you have to give us more.
Rielle P chapter 42 . 6/10
Ahhh beautiful beautiful! This is very well done. I love your characterization and development. Your style is pretty amazing too! Kinda like the little prince, very whimsical but has a lot of content.

Im really looking forward to whenever you finish this story. I love your Harry so much! And chapters later I still miss Samuel the garter snake. Best supporting character ever! Folowed by Max of course, but samuel has a special place in my heart.

I love the way that you take time to go through the motions of the plot rather than rushing it just to get him to hogwarts. Its like a layered caked, moist with good fillings :)

Personally I hope he goes to slytherin, because from what I get from your harry, he pretty much does things for his gain or those he thinks deserves them... I dont mean that his selfish or anything but the way he grew up makes it more likely for him to think of situations as how how it applies to him rather than how it affects others. I know a lot of people say he should go hufflepuff, but I think he cares more for plants than people. He is loyal but he's a bit too cold(?) , aloof, I guess to be hufflepuff. So if not slytherin I think ravenclaw for abvious reasons.

And as promised I made you fanart for "its a circle" its a little messy though enjoy!

p/ 3xtQxeFWKB/
AssassinWitch chapter 42 . 5/10
Hello im not sure if you will read this or recieve the notification that is normally sent to ones email when someone reviews but i really love this story as its one of the few rare well done pre-hogwarts harry-finds-out-about-magic fanfictions out there.
i hope you consider finishing it or passing it onto an author who you can trust to keep tomthe style and theme you have made throughot the story(or at least attempt to, i know I would struggle with that)
Belle'Masque chapter 42 . 4/16
Hey, I have literally gone thru this in a day and absolutely loved it. I really hope you haven't forgotten or dropped this as I would love to read more.

Belle 3