Reviews for It's Green
kewl chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Nice story
Magu chapter 42 . 10/21/2014
This is the fourth time I read this story in the past year, I think. I love it! And then I read the AN in this chapter and it says more will be up by the end of this year (2014), and that's not too far away and I really hope that's still your plan, but anyways I love it!
ThisIsSloth chapter 42 . 10/11/2014
Hi,
So I really don't want to be annoying but I was wondering when you might doing an update? I absolutely love your story it was one I discovered fairly early on maybe by chapter eight or nine? But I loved keeping up with the story and it's one of favourites. So I would really love to know when you might update (if you will update). I hope everything's will calm down for you and nothing tragic had happened to stop the updates.
Grecian chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Hey. Saw u needed 1 more review to get to one hundred and figured why not. I've been waiting for a chapter for a long time. I check almost daily. I really like your story and I hope you update one on trucking.
Greddb12 chapter 42 . 7/29/2014
You totally forgot about this story
Laesk chapter 42 . 7/23/2014
more please, I know you wrote that it is hard to get the storyline going but it's been some time and I hope that the idea bunnies have helped you out.
please update soon. thank you for what you have so far even if the last chapter was a little weird.
Valheru1988 chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
hm, ok i get some of this, but really 1,100 pounds to mow front and back lawn? thats around $1,600 us dollars, insane, i could see 11 pounds or so and you missing a decimal there, that would be 17-18 ish us dollars which for mowingbfront and backyard makes sense, but the professional gardener part you billed would usually cover mowing the lawns as well as they would tend to the entire landscape, and really, pushing a lawnmower doesn't take a lot of skill.

awesome story otherwise though, i'm rereading it atm and still enjoying it.
Ronda chapter 42 . 7/14/2014
I have been enjoying your storyline (thanks to my daughter who kept at me to read it), despite the verb tenses switching back and firth between past/present (hey, I teach English!). Wish you could flesh things out a bit, develop more before going on to the next scene. But then I'm greedy :-).
Thanks for writing.
demonsinger chapter 41 . 7/10/2014
I Hope you get stuff figured out and are able to start writing again. this is such a brilliant story and fun to read. I really appreciate the little edits with short explanations as it actually makes me believe that this story isn't abandoned and left to rot. i look forward to what you write and will definitely be re-reading the entire story again in the near future. I wish you the best and hope you have fun.
RainbowInkWell chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
Slightly past December.. Is everything okay?
Cho-No-Iro chapter 42 . 7/7/2014
Any clue as to when It's Green will be updated? I'd love to know, it's such a great idea/story! o Never give up! :3
ktm1 chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
This is a fantastic story - I really like the development of Harry as a character, did feel there were some out of place moments around the goblin/dursley contracts, but otherwise very good gradual adjustment, building of character strength revealing of weakness. The plant imagery is fantastic as well. Only a year left before Hogwarts!

It's a shame that you've had to put it on hold for so long, but here's hoping that things work out personally for you.
IronScript chapter 42 . 6/25/2014
This is really awesome! I'm looking foreword to the rest. [hopeful smile]
13stars chapter 41 . 6/25/2014
I have to say that this story is amazing! I have never seen a story that has captured the psych of a child, especially one that has been abused, so well! Its an amazing story full of careful thought from its author. A work of art. Thank you for writing this. I eagerly await whatever happens next.

13stars
Lulu Olufemi chapter 41 . 6/24/2014
So I wanted to say this before But out of all the houses, I think Griffindor and Slytherin are two houses Harry should not be in. Griffindor for obvious reasons but Slytherin would not work for him just because the fact that he will not be left alone. He will be bullied all time from all four houses because of the fact that he's in Slytherin. Sure he have Draco but other than that he is going to be bothered. He's not going have his privacy they're going to mess with him all the time because they will have the stereotype in their mind. Right now Harry's portrayed as Harry Ritter, not Harry Potter so as soon as he goes into the wizarding world, Harry Ritter is going to be seen as Harry Potter, just Harry Potter. He is going to have 1,000,001 problems, he's going to have Dumbldoor on his back, and it's not going to be good. So any other house but Griffindor and Slytherin is probably best for him.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »