Reviews for It's Green
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 42 . 3/14/2019
This was so amazing, I loved absolutely every bit of it. And then it just ends! I wanna cry about it because it ends in a place that just feels so awful and I'm sure there would be some sort of resolution coming, but I don't know what it is! Great work, I hope you come back to it someday.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/12/2019
traitor!:'(
Dragons and Dragons chapter 42 . 3/4/2019
Just a quick shoutout - I see you haven’t updated any of your stories in a long time. I hope you’re doing okay, and I love your stories. Seriously, thanks for writing them.
FeuerBrann chapter 42 . 12/20/2018
I just finished reading this story whole, (i barely slept last night) and I absolutely loved it! The writing is charming, natural and had a rhythm to it that I adore. I loved the characters, how they are portrayed, how they stay true to themselves and truly feel like people. I really couldn't put down this lovely story for any reason, it has quickly become one of my favorite stories ever.
Theseus Jackson Smith chapter 19 . 11/18/2018
I frankly adore this book, and mostlikely read it again, and I normally don't do that unless it's that good, and good luck on whatever books you have yet to finish.
Traveler301 chapter 19 . 10/25/2018
I don't usually send reviews because I'm not a writer. In my opinion, people that criticize other peoples efforts to tell a story are nuts. Every one has likes and dislikes and opinions. That old saying about opinions being like assholes, Everybody has one. is very true. Some people just like to express them and show that they are assholes. I think writers are very brave to put their heart and soul into a story for others to read and ,Hopefully, enjoy what I consider a true gift from God.
Bye-the-way, I like your story "Its Green". Could I do what you do so well, Oh, Hell No! I can write three words and two of them would sound stupid. So, take heart and know that a lot more of us,(your readers), enjoy your efforts and gifts.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
BlazeVein chapter 42 . 10/12/2018
great portrayal! hope you are ok,and could finish this someday.
BlazeVein chapter 25 . 10/12/2018
me think the principal is been mind spelled by bumbedore
Guest chapter 42 . 9/29/2018
I have read Its Green multiple times and i love it, but in the last chapter you said you'd update it when you've finished the story but is been like 5 years can we please have an update on whats going on with it. have u abandoned it? Do you have chapters you havent posted yet? if so can you just post them?

Its Green is my favourite Harry Potter fanfiction i have read and I will always come back to see if there are any updates so please tell me what is happening with it !
doubletroubleinmaine chapter 42 . 9/6/2018
Hi! I assume you have no plans to finish this story since it's literally been over 4 years since you updated, but I just wanted to tell you I've loved this story. I have read the whole thing over the last 24 hours. I've read a ton of harry potter fanfiction over the years and I can't quite recall reading one with a plot anything like yours which I super enjoy. I love the way you have written Harry's personality in the story and am intrigued by max. If you ever do update this know that you have a reader who would be very ecstatic to read it :)
Harmony chapter 42 . 8/29/2018
I really love this story! I hope you will eventually finish it
gibthegrey chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Anyone one here in 2018 waiting for this magnificent person to update.
Corneliusduke chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
I'm thinking tat eventually there will be a point to the gardening?
Robot Sparky chapter 41 . 6/9/2018
I still wish that you would update soon (ignore me when I was asking for a time frame), and I hope life is doing you well
Robot Sparky chapter 24 . 6/3/2018
Second time I started to read this story, I have to say that I think it's better the second time round. All in all I have to say that I solidly love this story. It has a place in my heart and mind, along with It's a Circle, that no other story has ever gotten before. Bravo for an amazing and well made story!
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »