Reviews for Bewitched
Blitz Schatten chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Gotta say, I just love the way you have Shikaku in your writings, especially this one.

"They all ignore the slight 'hear, hear' from behind the news paper." Brilliant :)
Jade chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved the sunan ball, with the seven deadly sins. You've got amazing detail.
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Brilliant. I especially loved the idea the idea of the ball. Even the Sunans need to let loose every once in a while. Six different stories but all tied together beautifully.

There was a bit at the end of the forest one that had me confused, though. The way it was written it sounded like Kankuro was Temari's boyfriend, which isn't right. I think some of the words may have gotten mixed up. Thought you ought to know. Otherwise, extremely well done, an outstanding homage to my favorite holiday.
sprawl chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I'd love to know where you find inspiration for your stories, and where you write. You should include apart of it in your bio, or maybe I'll message you when I get home

I wish you had more recognition as a writer. I might just be a sap for these kinds of stories, but it's quite lovely.
julia-reads chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
OMG, THIS IS SO BADASS. 3
Prizz chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Woow what a great Halloween fic! Love it! Mooore fics please!
Hellewise14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved the whole "getting it right on Halloween" theme. Amazing amazing amazing. And the end was hilarious, Temari the call girl. ;)
LadyTemari chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Excellent story as always! Yoshino having the heart to heart with Temari-perfect! Temari in the Angel costume next year, very nice touch. I love the detail of the Sunan Masquerade. I know I don't like the thought of Shikamaru with Shiho but it really helped build this story. Thank you for another creative and well written story!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey SP,

It's interesting how you added your own touch to this version of ShikaTema Halloween. Amazing, really; though it might not sound plausible, it's so believable that these two would just wait it out over the 6 years or so, and then some, seeing each other barely once a year in this fict (assumed, of course); they're cool like that.

Am intrigued by the thought you put into this, particularly when it came to the Suna ball; Gaara's behaviour did get my suspicions and curiosity, though; what on earth was on his mind?

Particularly appreciated Temari's ending comment; regardless of how it's taken, it would seem that Temari really got what she wanted; the storyline worked out finely, I must say.

Thanks for yet another amusing, substantial, complete fict!

Shadow
LaughinConfusion chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aa! XD I *love* this story! XD ShikaTema for freaking EVER! XD I love the Mean Girls quote at the beginning and then the Thriller lyrics towards thie end! This is an epically amazing and amazingly epic Halloween story! Great job and I look forward to seeing more stories and updates from you!

Sabaku no Yume
H1d4nSAN chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was an awesome halloween fanfic. And it's really sweet too. The ending really put a smile on my face. :)
fridafanatic16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I got one word for you:

LOVE.

Your stories make me remember why I love ShikaTema so much. It was really good and funny and well-written.

I think it would be really cool if you did a Shikaku/Yoshino story. It would be so amazing. They're so awesome and yet they get almost no recognition.

YOU ROCK. KEEP WRITING.
Miko chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I loved your "Masque of the Red Death" quote and inspiration. So macabre and beautiful and stunning. Beautifully written, your story flowed seamlessly and connected perfectly. Thanks so much for writing this!
PretzelCrumbs chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Amazing! This was absolutely adorable!
toodamntroublesome chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
GOOD GOD! oh I soooo loved it!

and as always, update soon ! :D