Reviews for Blood Ties
megen.duncan chapter 36 . 4/10
Please update! I Love This!
lesa.blazer chapter 7 . 3/18
Please come back and continue soon soon soon
Laliyah chapter 36 . 2/24
Good Story can't wait to see what happens next
summertuvok1 chapter 21 . 2/9
I am so looking forward to new chapters. Are you going to continue the story? I have read this story a number of times and love it everytime
alinefgs chapter 36 . 1/9
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
Psycho-Silversong13 chapter 36 . 1/8
It has been a little over three years since the last update on this story, going by the date on AO3, so I am not expecting an update on it any time soon, or at all, really. I just wanted to say how amazing I think this story is. It is well written and brilliantly thought out. I follow the story both on here and on AO3, so if there is an update, I will be sure to catch it. I really do hope that there is an update planned sometime in the future, but I do not blame you if there is not. I really loved the story!
Psycho-Silversong13 chapter 19 . 1/8
I like Seamus, and you wrote that he felt bad for his part in Harry's injuries, so I do feel kind of bad for him, but I'm glad he is completing his N.E.W.T.S. once his punishment is fully carried out. I'm not too far along, and I usually don't review until the last chapter posted – if the story is a work in progress or abandoned – or the last chapter as a whole – if the story is complete – so I do hope that Harry does eventually talk it out with Seamus and forgives him, and that they become friends again.
lesa.blazer chapter 36 . 12/5/2016
Please continue
Saissa chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
Cant believe I forgot about this - it's only been 3 months since I first read this fic.

Well at least I get my explanation an why you were not wrong when you said 40 weeks. Sorry about the "discrepancy" comment.
Saissa chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
OK there seems to be a discrepancy here - which I didn't pick up on my first reading (back in July).

At the beginning of this story, James told Lily that Male pregnancies take 11 to 12 months - which is pretty much 48 to 52 weeks. So why does Charlie tell Harry that his pregnancy will go for 40 weeks? That is the FEMALE pregnancy length, not the MALE pregnancy length.
Saissa chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
About Remus's last mutterings at the end - bats and dogs - LOL I like that!

So far this is very good!
Bellasam01 chapter 36 . 10/22/2016
I know it's been years since you updated this story. But this story is amazing and I've spent a whole day just reading it.
sinisterdevil chapter 36 . 9/10/2016
I like! but I really wish for this to be continued.
Saissa chapter 36 . 7/15/2016
This was a wonderful story! I'm only sad that it was never completed!

Like I said earlier. I would LOVE to know how this ends!
Saissa chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
Interesting. This was a great story, great beginning.

It is a huge shame that this was never completed. I checked out this story on AO3 and both copies of this same story end at the same place and on more or less the same date. Why is that?

I would LOVE to know how this ends!
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »