Reviews for Blood Ties
LiAmi chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Yaay! Thanks for updating... I'm terribly glad that Molly got her due. :) will you be showing Ron's trial too? I look forward to your next update, this is a great story! :D
cattj003 chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Update again soon with more preggers harry please :)
puffin chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hay I know that I've read this before but I've forgotten so much that I'm going back to read it over again. But my question is this. Is that Jame's real birthday? If so then mine and he's are the same. Different years mind you but the same day and month.
caw122182 chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Excellent chapter. Made it worth the wait. I loved the foreshadowing you did of Ron's trial. keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
Goddess Seshat chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Wow great chapter.
jwstahle chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
Shalette chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Wow, that was an exciting read.
Rainbow2007 chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
love it
allthingsmagical chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
Great chapter, Molly is going down. Minerva as Headmistress love it. Big grin appeared when this popped up in my emails. loved it, will be eagerly awaiting the next one
cyiusblack chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
update soon
cattj003 chapter 35 . 8/2/2013
Oh I love this fic I wasn't expecting mpreg, but it just makes everything better :)
Jyyyle chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
I've actually read this whole story over a few times, but to my knowledge this will be the only time I've reviewed it. And..truthfully this isn't going to be much of a review.
I've loved every story of yours that I've read so far. I honestly don't remember, but I do believe I've read most of them. I'm not a huge fan of M-Preg, especially not between young couples or couples who have just got together. I like the way you write things though. We might have different views on some couples, such as I might not support Sirius and Severus being together, but the way you write things and get the storyline to flow together makes it work. I admire that greatly. I also love the way you do incorporate things from the books or the movies into this. Small conversations or even the barely noticeable (to most people, at least) difference in Fred and George's personalities. I love that you actually spell the charms, curses, and hexes correctly. You've done a magnificant job on this story as well as all of your others, and I will be looking forward to the updates that I know will eventually come.

However, my original intention with this 'review' actually had nothing to do with that. I was wondering if, by any chance, you would have any flashback chapters or could/would consider posting a sort of spin off story of this, but from the Marauder's time period with James and Severus? Aside from the pairing being on, I'm curious about the dynamics of their past together even if James isn't currently alive in the present and Severus didn't have any apparent attachments to him.
Truly, I'd love if you could do something to follow those lines but maybe in an alternate type thing where Snape secretly did love him, but I don't know if you really take on ideas other people try to give you? LOL sorry if this seems annoying. I'm extremely curious how the relationship was in your eyes though.

Anywho, keep up the good work. I'll certainly still be looking out for updates and rereading the other stories in the meantime
Tenebris Domina chapter 35 . 7/25/2013
Nice ;) Keep it up ne? :)
Tenebris Domina chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
LOVE Lady Hogwarts! :)
eojeda chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
i would like to see this be finished. What happens to molly, ron and dumbledore and thier manipulitve ways? How does ginny turn out after this is all over?
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »