Reviews for Blood Ties
yachiru-chan92 chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
Hello!
I'm sorry for not leaving earlier reviews as I read all of your fanfiction but I've been diving in a trance in the beginning. The depths of the crimes and manipulations with a bearing that I had ever read on this site (I have not read all the fanfiction but still ...) In short, I did not get the frame could not if it is only to leave comments. Mea Coulpa.
You did a EXCELLENT job with this fanfiction Thank you very much
Linda chapter 35 . 4/17/2013
This story is really good and I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sliver of Melody chapter 35 . 4/18/2013
Oh wow, awesome
WolfishPennings chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
wow really a great read
Guest chapter 35 . 4/9/2013
outstanding story! when is the next chapter coming?
Venquine1990 chapter 35 . 4/11/2013
Dear Marksmom,

First of all, I recommend you on your transfer and want to show how proud and happy I am that you, like me, moved to Archive of our Own and still stayed here to post chapters. The story is BEYOND brilliant and all you're doing, while definitely falling under the categories of hurt/comfort and romance, IS BLOODY BRILLIANT.
I would like for your professional opinion and thus request of you to check out Preventing Trouble Reading Through Time. It is a Book Reading Story - the whole reason I moved it - but it is also a story based soly on bonds between people - like Harry, Sirus and Remus - and a crossover with Kingdom Hearts. For further information on the second category, you can use the Kingdom Hearts wikipedia site known as Ye Olde Keyblade. The best way to find this, is Googling it - at least in my books.
Greetings,

Venquine1990

And now for my opinion DON'T STOP WRITING!
DemeRain chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
This is fun. Thank you for sharing.
WyrdSmith chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
Sorry it took so long for me to read & review, Kindred! You know the drama!

I still get so excited to read more of this story. I laughed at Albus and am shudderingly horrified at Molly. (Anyone who has been stalked is probably aching for your Arthur.) and the genius of Amelia being Arthur's true love is still just soooo good.

Also adore her owl!

BB, Kindred!

SnapeFanatic96 chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Absolutely love this story keep writing
volfan chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
I am so glad that I started reading this story. I love the pairing of Harry and Bill. Although I never thought of Remus/Lucius and Severus/Sirius, they work quite well. Charlie and Draco are just cute.

I feel sorry for Ginny now that she's being shunned at Hogwarts. Will anyone think to look for love and compulsion charms on her - those would explain much of her behavior towards Harry. I hope she gets to disown her mother and regain the support of her father and brothers. Maybe she needs the support of a nice young man like Neville Longbottom, unless he doesn't favor women.

Will Hermione and Seamus be forgiven for their behaviors due to Dumbledore's actions and will they be allowed to return to the wizarding world?

I can't wait for your next update.
ian burke chapter 35 . 3/18/2013
have loved this story so much great writing on tenterhooks for each p;aragraph never mind chapter good luck
Fullmoon2335 chapter 35 . 3/19/2013
This has been a positively riveting story so far! I have enjoyed almost every chapter and I hope you keep up the good work! :D
917brat chapter 35 . 3/14/2013
wow just wow this is so brillint and so emotional poor Arthur, poor bill I mean she is his mother...damn this is good.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
and the plot thickens thank you for the update !
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »