Reviews for Blood Ties
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 35 . 5/16/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
Mallory83 chapter 35 . 5/15/2013
I am truly enjoying your stories. I look forward to more updates.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 35 . 5/13/2013
More please I love it so far!
Ashley chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
i love your story so very much and can't wait to read more. On that note I just wanted to say that don't worry about us readers take care of your family first and everything else can come second. Being a parent is hard enough with two and even harder being a single mom. So take as long as you need in between chapters we (the readers) can just wait. Just let us know from time to time how things are going. _
Charlie0925 chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
This is an amazing read! Fantastic writing hon, I truly cannot wait for more! ;o)
yachiru-chan92 chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
Hello!
I'm sorry for not leaving earlier reviews as I read all of your fanfiction but I've been diving in a trance in the beginning. The depths of the crimes and manipulations with a bearing that I had ever read on this site (I have not read all the fanfiction but still ...) In short, I did not get the frame could not if it is only to leave comments. Mea Coulpa.
You did a EXCELLENT job with this fanfiction Thank you very much
Linda chapter 35 . 4/17/2013
This story is really good and I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sliver of Melody chapter 35 . 4/18/2013
Oh wow, awesome
WolfishPennings chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
wow really a great read
Guest chapter 35 . 4/9/2013
outstanding story! when is the next chapter coming?
Venquine1990 chapter 35 . 4/11/2013
Dear Marksmom,

First of all, I recommend you on your transfer and want to show how proud and happy I am that you, like me, moved to Archive of our Own and still stayed here to post chapters. The story is BEYOND brilliant and all you're doing, while definitely falling under the categories of hurt/comfort and romance, IS BLOODY BRILLIANT.
I would like for your professional opinion and thus request of you to check out Preventing Trouble Reading Through Time. It is a Book Reading Story - the whole reason I moved it - but it is also a story based soly on bonds between people - like Harry, Sirus and Remus - and a crossover with Kingdom Hearts. For further information on the second category, you can use the Kingdom Hearts wikipedia site known as Ye Olde Keyblade. The best way to find this, is Googling it - at least in my books.
Greetings,

Venquine1990

And now for my opinion DON'T STOP WRITING!
DemeRain chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
This is fun. Thank you for sharing.
WyrdSmith chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
Sorry it took so long for me to read & review, Kindred! You know the drama!

I still get so excited to read more of this story. I laughed at Albus and am shudderingly horrified at Molly. (Anyone who has been stalked is probably aching for your Arthur.) and the genius of Amelia being Arthur's true love is still just soooo good.

Also adore her owl!

BB, Kindred!

SnapeFanatic96 chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Absolutely love this story keep writing
1,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »