Reviews for Blood Ties
917brat chapter 35 . 3/14/2013
wow just wow this is so brillint and so emotional poor Arthur, poor bill I mean she is his mother...damn this is good.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
and the plot thickens thank you for the update !
Laura chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
This is a great story
neelie chapter 35 . 3/12/2013
I was so glad to see an update! This is quite an interesting twist to the story, and I'm eager to see where you take it. I hope you're feeling better!
vvc chapter 35 . 3/9/2013
glad you're feeling better! interesting twist with bilius - can't wait to see you that pans out.
Elfin69 chapter 35 . 3/11/2013
Wow, more and more are coming out about Molly and Dumbledore. I loved how Lady Hogwarts put Dumbledore into his place and wonder if she will move the Wards to Minerva while Dumbledore is at the school so that he cannot try to pull in her magic. Hopefully Harry will go with Bill and Arthur and be there for support along with the twins.
Titania of Swords chapter 35 . 3/11/2013
this is freaking awesome! i had forgotten about this fic then i noticed i had an update notification! I still love this fic! cant wait for more!
Wu Jin Fen chapter 35 . 3/11/2013
Wow, just want to say that I'm glad you did not finished this story yet. :D The plot is growing more and more interesting. I'll be waiting for Molly's trial. Hmm.. Did Ginny under a spell too?
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
poor weaselys
Lady Laran chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
Only question I have is regarding the heirships. Granted, if Sirius gets preggers, he's carrying the Black heir. Harry will still be the Potter Lord and Prince heir. Eldest always gets it. So if he takes on Weasley, successorship for those two lines gets muddled..lol
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
More please! XD
jwstahle chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
I love this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
The arithmancer chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
Oh my goodness, Molly really went all out didn't she! Glad you're back writing and hope you stay healthy for the rest of the year, sounds like you could do with a good year.
Goddess Seshat chapter 35 . 3/10/2013