Reviews for Blood Ties
cardgirl91 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
great chapter just what I needed.
glrt chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
I really enjoyed the chapter. Love Sirius and Severus together.
momocolady chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
good chapter
Melikalilly chapter 33 . 11/16/2012
i like this story
Titania of Swords chapter 33 . 11/6/2012
Yay! sevvie and siri! cant wait for more
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 33 . 11/3/2012
I like this one a lot! Very entertaining and I hope you continue. The Sev/Siri bit in this chapter was amusing, I was beginning to wonder if they would be getting together. Have Harry forgive them please, he could always just refuse to change his public name or something of the sort.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/30/2012
GREAT STORY CANT WAIT FOR UPDATES
LivingRedRose chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
Love the story and how you write! I can't wait to see what happens to everyone when the find out the truth of what Dumbledore did with the sorting hat and to the Slytherins. Please keep writing _
Madame Director chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
I love this story! I about fell out of my chair laughing when Sirius kissed Snape and ran away. Someone has to point out that those are the actions of a five year old girl toward the boy she likes. Keep up the good writing. This is a very realistic portrayal of the emotions as well as the society. How was Harry able to kill Voldemort though? If you're going to tell us later, don't spoil it for me, but if you're not, could you let me know?
Kenjo chapter 33 . 10/26/2012
Weird... But I like it:) update soon!
TwilightMelodic chapter 33 . 10/26/2012
Oh sneaky Hogwarts lol
shes got the power
please update soon :D
Keedra2173 chapter 33 . 10/23/2012
I'm totally in love with this story. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Oh how I wish I could be a doxy on that wall! LOL! The least Lady Hogwarts could have done was keep Sirius on his feet. Then again it wouldn't have been as funny that way.

I did not see that coming with Madam Bones and Arthur at all. I like the pairing though. :)

can't wait to read more. :)
tazztazz chapter 33 . 10/17/2012
can't wait for more chapters as this seems to have got better then the last time that i read this story.
cathie chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
i love this story. thank you for writing it. i am glad that you are feeling better. i have you in my fav's
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »