Reviews for Blood Ties
Oh sneaky Hogwarts lol
shes got the power
please update soon :D
Keedra2173 chapter 33 . 10/23/2012
I'm totally in love with this story. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 33 . 10/19/2012
Oh how I wish I could be a doxy on that wall! LOL! The least Lady Hogwarts could have done was keep Sirius on his feet. Then again it wouldn't have been as funny that way.

I did not see that coming with Madam Bones and Arthur at all. I like the pairing though. :)

can't wait to read more. :)
tazztazz chapter 33 . 10/17/2012
can't wait for more chapters as this seems to have got better then the last time that i read this story.
cathie chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
i love this story. thank you for writing it. i am glad that you are feeling better. i have you in my fav's
PHEONIX39 chapter 33 . 10/15/2012
Hey! Really enjoying this story, lots of interesting things going on-lol I felt a little weird as I caught myself chuckling at the computer. I hope that this story will be updated soon. CHEERS!
Sucinquee chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
Just loving this:)

And since its not complteed yet i cannot help but hope for another couple of chapters , yes? Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeee! * puppy eyes*
BadassFanKickass chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
nice
Meggplant chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Ooooooh! Everyone's going to be haaaappy! Or, at least, everyone is going to get what, or who, they deserve. I'm so pleased! Arthus is such an underused character in canon, and it's wonderful to see him take a proper shape here - and Amelia Bones, eh? Nice!
I hope RL is being kind to you, and thank you so much for responding again to my little reviews! :)
Happy (Canadian!) Thanksgiving, and may your Fall be filled with hours of happy writing! Can't wait for more, of course, but now I'm off to check on The Soul Mate! *grin*
xoxox
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 33 . 10/9/2012
man I am so glad auther got away from molly and that both severus and sirius are getting some comfort (love that it is with eachother) please this is amazing keep it up!
YeCatsJ chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Great chapter. Love this story
F.Y.I chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
First let me say I love this story and look forward to each update.
Next [I know this is cheeky] could you find it in your heart to read and review After the fire by Roslyn Drycof, she recently returned to FF after a 5 year dry spell and has only received 10 reviews for the last chapter [and set a target of 15]
Guest chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
damn sweets Sirius and Severus getting buzy well done.
surprised about Bones and Arthur did see that one coming.
jwstahle chapter 33 . 10/7/2012
I love the fact that castle is sentient like that. Its a very cool idea. I have read a few stories where Hogwarts is aware of her surroundings and can do some things but nothing like this. I cannot wait to read what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
AB Feta chapter 33 . 10/7/2012