Reviews for Blood Ties
twilightreaderaddict chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Oh wow, Sirius and Severus are about to get it on and fulfill untold fantasies for themselves. Amelia Bones is the unknown love of Arthur Weasley and we can only hope that they too will get a happy ending.

917brat chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
I love this story and how you have things going I adore the fact that arthur is free of the bitch and I really like how snape and siruis are finding comfort in each other. please keep it up!
DarkRavie chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter. This story is fantastic. It's very well written and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Tommy14 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Now it makes more sense that Amelia never married. There's hope for Arthur and Amelia. I look forward to Molly getting her dues. Lady Hogwarts has been busy tonight.
librarycat9 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
lol Go lady Hogwarts :D I hope Arthur can adjust...
RavenSummers29 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Oooooo! What a pervert Lady Hogwarts is! .
Rori Potter chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Oh my. Update soon.
think-pink-jess chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
love the chapter and cant wait for the next one.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
that was awesome can't wait for more
MADStar529 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Interesting. Liked the Amelia/Arthur twist, it's the first I've heard of it, to be honest. Sirius/Severus deserve each other to be honest. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
WyrdSmith chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
That was BRILLIANT, Miss! Amelia & Arthur is pure genius. And the arrival of Sirius...! "One minute he was in the shower having a leisurely wank..." oh, godess! That has the potential to give me nightmares and make me paranoid as heck, since I believe in magic, but was really inspired!

Awesome job, as always. You are one if the best in the genre.
xDarklightx chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
I like it. Update soon.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
Poor Siri...
Rainbow2007 chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
love it
allthingsmagical chapter 33 . 10/6/2012
yay and update I love this. This is the third Hp story I have read where Severus and Sirius are a couple and they are starting to grow on me more. I say Sirius has a LOT of grovelling to do to Harry. He wouldn't have anything to do with him when he found that Severus was his father and now here he is wanting and ahving sex with him.
Loved this chapter and can not wait for more :) x
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »