Reviews for Blood Ties
WyrdSmith chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
I can't recall if I ever reviewed this chapter, Kindred. If this gets a reject when I hit 'Post', I'll know my mind wasn't on total holiday back when I first read it.

I want to say again that your version of Muriel Prewett is the one every author should aspire to write. I'm re-re-reading this fic, like so many others of yours that I love, and just wanted to applaud you again. You really are both a good storyteller AND a good writer, and I thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

WyrdSmith chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Hi Kindred!

Came back to re-read an old favorite, and realized again that Freud was totally wrong. If a woman was going to suffer envy, it wouldn't be about a penis but a prostate. ; )

kjnljn chapter 36 . 5/7/2014
great story, please continue. will remus be pregnant? will sirius be pregnant? please continue
Guest chapter 36 . 4/21/2014
I would like to see what happens next with Ron and dumbledore and with Harry's family
Gravity's Child chapter 36 . 3/15/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is an amazing story and I'm always a fan of Bill/Harry Mregs. I'm also quite the fan of Dumble and Molly bashing. Well done.
Rosario2634 chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
next chapter of blood ties please!
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 2/10/2014
Awesome story so far hopefully the next update will be soon.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 2/10/2014
Who would have thought Hogwarts was a romantic.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 2/10/2014
Actually what is worse is the thought that mad eye blushed when asked about the ball gag. Mad eye and ball gag...scougify isn't strong enough lol.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
He still hasn't noticed the hat gone?
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
Oh boy if the hat talks he can talk for the castle as well...somebody's in trouble.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
Tricky...very very tricky.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Oh this is going to be good...Wonder how many Slytherin are in that inquiry.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
So how does not knowing who your parents translate to being the next dark lord...personally dumbledork is closer to being a dark lord than Harry judging by the torture and persecution he does and allows. Molly should end up with more than just a divorce out of this.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Interesting how severus is being pulled into Albus's bad luck just because he made badvpromises lol.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »