Reviews for Blood Ties
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
So how does not knowing who your parents translate to being the next dark lord...personally dumbledork is closer to being a dark lord than Harry judging by the torture and persecution he does and allows. Molly should end up with more than just a divorce out of this.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Interesting how severus is being pulled into Albus's bad luck just because he made badvpromises lol.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
I'm not sure what to think about he screwed up badly, he trusted the wrong person. But on thebother hand his childhood didn't lend itself to him being able to trust easily, his years as a spy doubly so. He is in effect in similiar boat as Harry and Dumbledore tried to reap the benefits from both. He should have to deal with the repercussions of his actions against Harry but in time I hope Harry will try to forgive Severus. I also notice that nothing has been done against molly she deserves some punishment as well don't you think. Sirius is immature with this wake up call hopefully he grows up.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Okay there is delusional then there is sev. So harry us still supposed to walk up to sev to be humiliated and punished simply because his so called father couldn't remember sleeping around with James and then refusing to accept proof and making Harry's life a living hell. Right I don't think delusional quite cuts it do you?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I see fireworks ahead.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
So he's good enough to siphoned for fame and money but as soon as they find out something they don't like they try to kill him and good riddance. Yet they still want him to go to school, they have got to be kidding .
Kaya70 chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
Plz plz update this story
fallow50 chapter 36 . 1/20/2014
Just rereaded this story for a second time! Pity FFnet doen't have a button KUDOS for that matter something as simple as a LIKE button would be nice!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/15/2014
Really good. What does bill and harry have? What happens with auther and Ron?
mattcun chapter 36 . 1/16/2014
plz write more
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
You are AWESOME!
Naezee chapter 36 . 1/3/2014
I've just finished reading this again :) I do so hope to see a new chapter soon!
ptl4ever419 chapter 36 . 1/1/2014
I love it! This story is amazing :)
Kittens Kat chapter 36 . 12/30/2013
Beetlebee chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
Great story! LOVE IT! Only just finished reading it! Please please write more chapters!
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »