Reviews for Blood Ties
anonymous chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next
yngoldfogee chapter 36 . 8/13/2014
Sorry to hear you've had such a horrible time of it these past months.

I'm looking forward to when you can update your stories again and will be thrilled to read them when you get the chance, but your well-being has to come first.
anonymous chapter 36 . 8/12/2014
Cant wait for the rest of the story and to see if harry makes up with the rest of his family
Guest chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
Cant wait for the rest of the story
Seapatrol chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
I love this. Will you be updating soon?
dragon fier 20 chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
OMFG, PLZPLZPLZ UPDATE SOON! I really wanna read more! I loved this soo much, and I really wanna read more, especially if Arthur gets with Amelia, and what the gender of Bill and Harry's baby will be... plz update soon! And The Soul Mate! :-)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/11/2014
Cant wait for the rest of the story
00-OnceInABlueMoon-00 chapter 36 . 7/5/2014
awesome story! update soon please! :D
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
I thought William was on the board not Charlie
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 36 . 6/13/2014
Please come back!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 36 . 5/29/2014
i really am looking forward to your next update.
this is a great story! Please keep it up!
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Chapter 33 review #2:
I've said this before (and I hope FFN let's me review this chapter twice, since first time was over a year ago) but the thing you did to Sirius in mid-wank is equally hilarious and horrifying. If I have those mortifying nightmares of being caught masturbating on stage again, I'm blaming you! :::: shudder:::::
WyrdSmith chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
I can't recall if I ever reviewed this chapter, Kindred. If this gets a reject when I hit 'Post', I'll know my mind wasn't on total holiday back when I first read it.

I want to say again that your version of Muriel Prewett is the one every author should aspire to write. I'm re-re-reading this fic, like so many others of yours that I love, and just wanted to applaud you again. You really are both a good storyteller AND a good writer, and I thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

BB!

Wyrd
WyrdSmith chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Hi Kindred!

Came back to re-read an old favorite, and realized again that Freud was totally wrong. If a woman was going to suffer envy, it wouldn't be about a penis but a prostate. ; )

BB!