Reviews for Blood Ties
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 36 . 11/29/2013
This is a wonderful story so far I look forward to reading what will happen next.
johnny.vick chapter 36 . 11/27/2013
omg omg more more love it more please
USA-Jeanette chapter 36 . 11/21/2013
Very interesting indeed.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
awesome story! I cant wait to see what will happen next! please, please, please update soon.
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
love this story.
Lauren Saint chapter 32 . 11/11/2013
Haha wondered when that would happen, poor sev seams bit shocked, Another marauder wants him. :D loving this story glad its being done on here much easier. I must get registered at AOW one day... :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 36 . 11/2/2013
Wow, this story is amazing :) love the pairings all around, and I thought it was great how you got Sirius and Sev together. Now I just wonder how Harry will react to that on top of accepting them again. It's well written, emotion deep, and well thought out. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/17/2013
Love the story
WolfGirl75 chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
wow! i really like this story. update soon!
Alie-yaoi chapter 36 . 9/27/2013
I like very much your history (story), deeply the continuation (suite), the good continuation
The Potters of the Future chapter 36 . 9/20/2013
Minerva's a better head than dumbledore could ever be
atymer chapter 36 . 9/12/2013
Another well written story. I love the way the plot evolved and the interactions of the characters. This life is much preferred over the canon one, where Dumpy and Voldy almost completely wiped wizards from the world.
I am going to follow.
atymer chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
lol Siri needs to stop doing things like that. lol lol Sev may not survive the shock if it happens again.
lollollollol
eojeda chapter 36 . 9/5/2013
i would like to see what happens with dombledore and rons trials. What happens?
MsQueenWitch chapter 36 . 9/5/2013
thanks for shaaring your talent and imagination. a wonderful story..
1,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »