Reviews for Blood Ties
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Another very good chapter. I look forqward to reading what happens next in your fic.
peruser chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Snape has hated Harry from the moment he was born based on his dislike of James Potter. For the entire time he has known Harry, he has made him miserable. Harry got used to that. What hurt Harry was being rejected by his parent even the he had proof with the magical equivilant of a DNA test. Harry wants family so maybe he could forgive Snape...EVENTUALLY! It can happen but I think that it should take a while, and I don't think that Snape or Black should ever be as close as Remus or Lucius. They stuck by Harry when Snape and Black abandoned him.
Rainbow2007 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
love it
AB Feta chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
:D
Tearful Shadows chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Loved it. Please update soon
Arithmancy Master chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Thanks you for continuing the story and to wyrdsmith for encouraging you to do so. At least we know it could end soon but hopefully with a bit of resolution as far as certain relationships are concerned.

It certainly looks like Sirius and Severus are earnest in their desire to be a part of Harry's life.
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
I think you are doing a wonderful job with this story. I cant wait to see what you do next with this chapter.
Lady Babette chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Positively lovely update.
Elfin69 chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Hopefully Harry will still go to the Ministry and the Prophet with what happened to him from Dumbledore and why he did not go back to Hogwarts. Will Harry and Bill bond before much longer so that no one can force Harry to do anything and to protect them all and the baby.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
OUCH poor harry. snivvelus is his father. why dont you have merci with him and kill him fast.
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Tearful Shadows chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
Loved it. Please update soon
AB Feta chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
:D
FantasyLover74 chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
well done
Lizziliane chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
Ha ! The Dursley got what they deserved ! And Dumbledore is going to realise how it feels to be called a "freak" by Vernon (or so I hope)
1,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »