Reviews for Blood Ties
WyrdSmith chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Wow! This was INCREDIBLE! soooo good!

Thank you for the Dedication; it was a generous thing to say. I appreciate it.

Now, really, this was beautifully done. Possibly one of your top five best examples of pure writing. You handled Severus perfectly; we could still see the rigid man but also feel the regret, the unequivocal look in a mirror, the pain. Sirius was also wonderfully rendered.

Just excellent work. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Beth5572 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I also hope Harry will be ablew to forgive his father and godfatner so both of them can be in Harry family life in the futre in the end too.

Terri
Moonyxforever chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
please continue!
domsijohn chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
so good you can't leave it there i so want to see what happens with sirius and severus as well with the dursley's and the weasley and the baby so want more please
xDarklightx chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I really like it. I can't wait to read what happens with the article. Update as soon as you can.
Turtle Girl 52 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Great update! I'm so glad to see Sirius and Severus actually start to work for Harry's forgiveness - they definitely have a lot of making up to do, but this is a good start. I wonder how they are going to react to Harry having a baby. Can't wait to see what happens next!
darkroseofwolf chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
good work keep it up
history chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I like your story but there are something who shocked me : i thought that Harry doesn't like Rita and the press because they wrote about him. When i read their interview i thought how can they say all those thing about Harry, his history and didn't think that perhaps asking Harry in a letter which can be give to Remus if it right to do an they talked about his life. if it was me, i would furious that they said all those thing about my history ( if harry wanted to say that to all the wizarding world , he can do himsel). I find it really little and wrong. I'm perhaps wrong but serioulsy how did they have the right to say anything about the history of Harry at all the wizarding world.

I'm curious about what you think about that (and i hope that you won't be furious against me).
gsferal chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I am really glad you didn't have an abrupt ending with this chapter, as I can't wait to see the rest of the story as it were. I have really been enjoying the story and really hope that Harry can make up with Severus and Sirius, they are both good if hot-headed and stubborn men. On the same point I hope Dumbledore gets crucified. Can't wait for following chapters, you are an AMAZING writer.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
that was awesome can't wait to read more on it soon loved it
allthingsmagical chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I agree with Bill. Let Harry forgive them and have them in his life, with him being pregnant he needs all the family he can get.

Update soon please :)
DarkRavie chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Another very good chapter. I look forqward to reading what happens next in your fic.
peruser chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Snape has hated Harry from the moment he was born based on his dislike of James Potter. For the entire time he has known Harry, he has made him miserable. Harry got used to that. What hurt Harry was being rejected by his parent even the he had proof with the magical equivilant of a DNA test. Harry wants family so maybe he could forgive Snape...EVENTUALLY! It can happen but I think that it should take a while, and I don't think that Snape or Black should ever be as close as Remus or Lucius. They stuck by Harry when Snape and Black abandoned him.
Rainbow2007 chapter 18 . 2/25/2012