Reviews for Blood Ties
FantasyLover74 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Remy and Lucy getting some.

Harry and Billy boy discovering Harry is preggers.

Charlie and Draco discovering what really been going on with harry.

great chapter.
allthingsmagical chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Yay Harry's pregnant. I thought he would be. Loved this chapter.

Update soon. Please :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I would have thought that NEWT scores would be a matter of public record, though have no idea why I should think that. After all, it is not as though they could be looked up on the Internet. However, I!d expect Dumbledore and Snape to have some means do finding them out.

Now that Harry has done his exams I wonder what is next on his agenda. (Maybe we know already but I don't recall)
harrymania 1978 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
domsijohn chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
yeah harry got his newts and a baby on the way i do hope that severus sirius and albus and the weasley that hurt harry molly ron ginny herimone pay i still want to know what happen to ron and hermion as well as ginny if there still with the weasleys i hope that harry never lets them see the baby
MzBellezza chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
i love a pregnant harry and bill all happy and what not i cant wait for more
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Yay, the baby's been found out and awww, Lucius was nrevous about asking Remus! Can't wait until Harry tells Remus about the baby! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
xDarklightx chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read what happens when Remus gets back. Update as soon as you can.
WyrdSmith chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Once again, really well done! You're doing an excellent job at moving things forward without ever really delineating the plot points. The momentum almost all flows out of character interaction. Thanks for updating!
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
peruser chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Wow. I really like Lucius when he isn't being a pureblood supremicist idiot. I like the idea of him and Remus making each other happy, and to hell with what everyone else thinks!
Lupinesence chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Cool chapter, glad that Remus has finally quit. And a baby! Yey!
Rainbow2007 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
love it
A Smouldering Soul chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Awe great chap :D
MoonRose91 chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
...*is red*

Of course. And I see a lot of scariness going down in the future chapters.

I can't WAIT!