Reviews for Blood Ties
cardgirl91 chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
I love the story can't wait to see how Harry reacts to the news if its the news I'm thinking it is.

your stories are amazing.
GoldenVXN chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Tisk tisk! I am guessing that Bill and Harry forgot something... LOL I cannot wait! LOL
Marikili68 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
I really like your story please update soon!
Tearful Shadows chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Loved it. Is Harry pregnant? Please update soon.
Lupinesence chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Cool chapter, romance is definitely in the air :) And Harry's exam results were very good!
Arithmancy Master chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
I was very pleased when I saw that they were getting butterbear to celebrate, thinking that this was much better than firewhiskey and that they were behaving very responsibly.

Hah - wrong! And fancy Remus being the one to bring the hard liquor, I'd never have guessed. Seems off that, though it was available, neither Harry nor Bill chose to drink any and that the others, if they couldn't get Harry and Bill to join them, didn't drink more sparingly as a result.

Oh well, I'm missing the real points - congratulations to Harry on achieving some spectacular grades and commiserations on becoming pregnant so quickly. Hope that Remus sobers up quickly enough to identify this and am glad that the symptoms did not manifest themselves until after he had finished his exams. And Bill - I realise that Harry took you by surprise but shame on you for not taking whatever precautions were necessary!

And well done Draco too, for having the intention of remaining a virgin (for the immediate future, anyway. Not sure how close we are to June 5.) - glad that some people have morals and standards! - and to Charlie for planning to ask for permission to date Draco. Lucius may have been amused to have seen Harry in a compromising position but I don't think his attitude would have been the same if it had beeen his own son.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Great chap update soon!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Wow, Harry's preggers isn't he? UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Lily887787 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
harry is pregnant isn't he?
Goddess Seshat chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Wow cant wait for more.
Sliver of Melody chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
Completely awesome :D
FantasyLover74 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well done
sub0chick chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
so charlie and draco huh? i was honestly waiting for that hungover "oh shit what did i do" moment at first lmao, but i like that charlie's going to get luc's permission to date draco. and harry's got the mysterious stomach bug huh? lol surprise! that's gonna be a fun conversation. keep up the good work, i look forward to mroe :)
goodguy4u282008 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
that was awesome hope to read more on it soon loved it
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »