Reviews for Blood Ties
sub0chick chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
so they finally had the big confrontation, smart move binding everyboyd's powers, though i liked him using charlie as essentially hired muscle lol. keep up the good work, can't wait to see what the fallout from this is goign to be
peny.lane chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
Very very very very good chapter!
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Lady Babette chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Awesome update.
456snarky chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Whoa Harry on a tear! Can't wait to read about Albus & Sev's response. Good job!
glrt chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Best chapter yet - loved Harry's honesty and forceful stance. I also loved the tiny glimmer of hope for Snape's salvation as Harry's father. Can't wait to read more.
MagicalKitsune chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Nice chapter! I love the emotion that Harry shows.
FantasyLover74 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
ALL I'm going to say about this chapter is got damn you go girlthat was well done of harry well done indeed. I know that it is not over with yet
AB Feta chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
:D
mauralee88 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Did you mean kilometer? A meter is just over 3 feet, so there wouldn't have been that much damage.

Other than that, it was a decent chapter.
allthingsmagical chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Yay another chapter. And a long one as well.

Great speech from Harry. I hope albus, severus and sirius now start to realise just what they put Harry through.

I was wondering who you was going to put charlie with and you will put him with Draco. I've never read that pairing before so that will be interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please :)
domsijohn chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
that was the best harry got it said in done but i do hope that severus and sirius confront ablus about harry and than go in check on the dursley and find out what they did to his son i know that ron herimone other guy got expelled but what happen to them
WyrdSmith chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Awesome. Well done. This remains one of my favorites. I can't wait to see the reactions in next chapters.
Lupinesence chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter, I love a good smackdown :)
MoonRose91 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
YAY! I can REVIEW!

*squeals and bounces happily*

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Second...THAT WAS AMAZING! I fully approve of full on ranting and raving from Harry! Seriously, that seems to be the only way they seem to TALK let alone get anything through each others' heads!

Now, what will happen to Dumbledore?

THAT should be interesting.

Happily awaiting the next chapter!
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »