Reviews for Blood Ties
olciak123 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
I wote for pregnancy would be wicked!
Valinda Blade chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful story, please write more.
mattcun chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
plz write more
MzBellezza chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
harrys a G cant wait for more
Venus914 chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Please... can i read a story where forgiveness isnt in the cards? I think its a stupid move to forgive, especially in this kind of betrayal. Sirius can be forgiven but it should take YEARS and no communication. Because otherwise, you would only influence the result due to pity. Dumbledore and Snape should never be forgiven. I think they deserve Azkaban. Snape most of all because he is Harry's father and what he did is the ultimate betrayal. No amount of apologies will ever suffice. Snape is also guilty of abuse.

I dont agree with Ron, Hermione and Seamus's punishment. Expulsion? Breaking of wands? That's too light a punishment. As you pointed out in your story, anyone can use a different wand. So, i would assume that Hermione, Ron and Seamus are now making use of their second wand. It would have been better for them to have their magic bound so even if they have a new wand, it wouldnt work. Making them squib and without education would have been the best punishment, as they wont have a good job to support themselves and will later on have a LONG, miserable life.
sub0chick chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
so they finally had the big confrontation, smart move binding everyboyd's powers, though i liked him using charlie as essentially hired muscle lol. keep up the good work, can't wait to see what the fallout from this is goign to be
peny.lane chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
Very very very very good chapter!
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Lady Babette chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Awesome update.
456snarky chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Whoa Harry on a tear! Can't wait to read about Albus & Sev's response. Good job!
glrt chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Best chapter yet - loved Harry's honesty and forceful stance. I also loved the tiny glimmer of hope for Snape's salvation as Harry's father. Can't wait to read more.
MagicalKitsune chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Nice chapter! I love the emotion that Harry shows.
FantasyLover74 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
ALL I'm going to say about this chapter is got damn you go girlthat was well done of harry well done indeed. I know that it is not over with yet
AB Feta chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
mauralee88 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Did you mean kilometer? A meter is just over 3 feet, so there wouldn't have been that much damage.

Other than that, it was a decent chapter.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »