Reviews for Blood Ties
domsijohn chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
that was the best harry got it said in done but i do hope that severus and sirius confront ablus about harry and than go in check on the dursley and find out what they did to his son i know that ron herimone other guy got expelled but what happen to them
WyrdSmith chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Awesome. Well done. This remains one of my favorites. I can't wait to see the reactions in next chapters.
Lupinesence chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter, I love a good smackdown :)
MoonRose91 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
YAY! I can REVIEW!

*squeals and bounces happily*

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Second...THAT WAS AMAZING! I fully approve of full on ranting and raving from Harry! Seriously, that seems to be the only way they seem to TALK let alone get anything through each others' heads!

Now, what will happen to Dumbledore?

THAT should be interesting.

Happily awaiting the next chapter!
Goddess Seshat chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Wow cant wait for the rest.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
another awesome chapter can't wait for more soon loved it
Flying Chrissy chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
WolfGirl75 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
wow! im glad he got that off his chest. cant wait for more. update soon! is he going to give snape a chance? and what are they going to do about dumbles?
Sliver of Melody chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Yes yes love it!
peruser chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I am glad that Harry got a chance to speak his mind, but I really don't think that Snape and Dumbledore will let things go at that.
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading wjhat happens next in your fic.
Tearful Shadows chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Loved it. Please update soon
xDarklightx chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
I really like it. I can't wait to read how the talk about the Dursleys goes. Update as soon as you can.
Rainbow2007 chapter 14 . 1/2/2012