Reviews for Blood Ties
NewBlueTrue chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Hehehe poor Remus, I'm sure if I was in his position I probably would have high-tailed out of the house. Lol. Great chapter by the way, are you going to make Remus and Lucius a couple or just a fling? Will the next chapter have Severus and/or sirius in it?

Update soon.

DarkRavie chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
allthingsmagical chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I loved this. I laughed so hard at how Remus caught them. How embarrassing. lol.

Lucius and Remus are finally together. I can't wait to see Harry's and Bill's reaction when Remus confronts them, or if Lucius lets slip to them both of what Remus saw. lol :D

Update soon please?
xDarklightx chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Awe I really like the ending :)
Kalsifer chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
poor Remus! poor poor Remus! i know how he feels. it is indeed horible walking in on someone! granded it was my sister i walked in on (it only happened once) but it was still horible seeing my baby sister like that. it made wonderful blackmale matterial later but that was after the shock faded.

can't wait to see what will happen next!
Lolita-Girl-765 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
love it
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Will Harry and Bill bond so that Severus and Sirius cannot try anything or will their magic automatically bond them? Hopefully Harry will get his happy ending.
Moonyxforever chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
please continue!
FantasyLover74 chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Harry got his freak on and had some fun too
Goddess Seshat chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
domsijohn chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
how sweet
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love this wicked little twist. Very interesting.
AB Feta chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
allthingsmagical chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Wow. What a hot chapter. I have had to wipe my laptop screen as it has misted over :)

Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one. Does anyone find them naked in bed the following morning? Please say yes.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »