Reviews for Blood Ties
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
valentina knight valentine chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
BAM! what a way to end this chapter...how cute are harry and bill.
domsijohn chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Yeah harry and bill but i really love remus and lucius that the best and as far as the rest of the people i hope they suffer and harry doesn't talk are is around them intill he is a full trained wizard and even than i hope that he see them as the past at first i wanted harry to forgive sirius and severus and not the rest but now i just dont want him to for a few years
Tearful Shadows chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Loved it. Please update soon
Rainbow2007 chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
love it
Sliver of Melody chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
How awesome! Love this chapter
NewBlueTrue chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Hehehe poor Remus, I'm sure if I was in his position I probably would have high-tailed out of the house. Lol. Great chapter by the way, are you going to make Remus and Lucius a couple or just a fling? Will the next chapter have Severus and/or sirius in it?

Update soon.

NewBlueTrue
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
allthingsmagical chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I loved this. I laughed so hard at how Remus caught them. How embarrassing. lol.

Lucius and Remus are finally together. I can't wait to see Harry's and Bill's reaction when Remus confronts them, or if Lucius lets slip to them both of what Remus saw. lol :D

Update soon please?
xDarklightx chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Awe I really like the ending :)
Kalsifer chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
poor Remus! poor poor Remus! i know how he feels. it is indeed horible walking in on someone! granded it was my sister i walked in on (it only happened once) but it was still horible seeing my baby sister like that. it made wonderful blackmale matterial later but that was after the shock faded.

can't wait to see what will happen next!
Lolita-Girl-765 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
love it
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
Will Harry and Bill bond so that Severus and Sirius cannot try anything or will their magic automatically bond them? Hopefully Harry will get his happy ending.
Moonyxforever chapter 12 . 12/21/2011