Reviews for Blood Ties
petit-dragon 50 chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I love story
456snarky chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Thanks for the update. I like this story.
Goddess Seshat chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Wow cant wait.
allthingsmagical chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Wow. What a great chapter. I love how protective Remus is and Lucius is getting to be just the same. I like how you have four Weasley brothers and its Bill who Harry finds comfort with. I hope Severus downsn't talk Sirius round to his ways I want Sirius to want to find Harry only to make sure he is safe and ask for forgivness.

Can't wait to read more. Update soon please :)
a mysterious stranger chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Ooh La La, I need to see some HarryxBill action now! Why didn't I think of that?

The plot is great, as are your renditions of the characters.

Love it so far :)
felawred chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Yay can't wait to see Harry and Bill get together.
peruser chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
If Snape had, if not outright accepted Harry, at least talked to Harry and said "let's get a DNA test done" then I think that Harry would have given him a chance. After all Snape HADN'T known and Harry would always give someone a chance if they could admit that they were wrong. Snape seems like he just wants to control Harry. I'm glad to see that Bill is supporting Harry so well. I wonder how the law proposals are written differently? Why were Dumbledore's versions shot down and why would Harry's be better?
goodguy4u282008 chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
another awesome chapter can't wait for more soon
Sliver of Melody chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Completely awesome Love it
jwstahle chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
alaison chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Is Sirius going to go along with Snape, is he going to be as delusional as Snape? Female companionship is it for Harry, Sirius or maybe even Remus? Love how you turned the situation around with Dumbledore and Harry, but I still get the feeling there is more to come. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you have fun writing!
MoonRose91 chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
*squeals loudly and flying tackle hugs the new chapter*

I got sleep and when I woke up, there was a chapter! Oh! What's Remus going to do? I want to hug Remus? Can I hug Remus? I love him! *squeals and bounces* Your interpretation of him is my favorite one, so far.

*bounces*

AND IT IS 22 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

*blinks*

Back to story review.

I love how Lucius is willing to defend Harry tooth and nail and...yeah, I see Severus being that way. Why? Because he can be so bloody blind, and stubborn, when he wants to.

And, also, Harry was never borderline abused. He WAS abused in the books. And I'm willing to bet there was more then we read as well. Because they locked him up in a cupboard and starve him, I have no doubt they would be willing to go farther.

Mostly because hate is the flippyest thing out there. And I'm trying to stop cussing, so I keep inserting random words in place of curses.

Anyway...

YAY! UPDATE!

Eagerly awaiting your next update patiently.

*beams*

Happy Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Yule!

Those are the only three I know for sure are around this time...

*goes to do research*

Happy writing!
Arithmancy Master chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Seems that Albus is getting the message that Harry is not someone to be pushed around. Snape is clearly not there yet, he perceives the threat to himself coming only from Lucius but expects Harry to just do his bidding. I'm sure he'll get his rude awakening sometime.
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Another very good chapter. I look froward to reading what happens next in your fic.
domsijohn chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
i agree but i hope remus and luc get together i hope harry takes his sweet time to make up i also hope that any money stoling from harry is replace and that everyone that hurt harry pay also i hope herimone and ron or out in the street i hate that the weasley always forgive for hurting him when babies come he should take along time to forgive
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »