Reviews for Blood Ties
Arithmancy Master chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
So Snape is not who he thought he was, either. Wonder who Harry's grandparents were and if they will be of significance. e.g. Dumbledore having an affair with Eileen Prince? Sounds gross to me but ...
purefaith91 chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Oh no. I did not notice that this story was not complete and I hate to catch up on a great story. Still think that Remus could have told Harry that he believed him, but did not know what AD or MM would do about it. I'm glad that SB came to his senses. I really am hoping that Harry gets back all of those that he trusted (plus SS), except select Weasleys that I hope stay on the outside. Can you tell that I don't like to see Harry hurt? Looking forward to next time. p
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Poor Harry. I swear though, some people just can't possibly be listening to what they say... I think that Remus should apologize and grovel, promising that next time he will give Harry the benefit of the doubt. You know tell Harry that adults make mistakes too. To tell him that he "knows" he was wrong because Snape owned up to what he was doing only proves that it still took another adult for him to be believed. What if he had not confessed to what he was doing? Oh well, loved seeing HG expelled. Great so far. p
MagicalKitsune chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I just want to say that I love eevery story you write.

I look forward to the next update of this one.
Tearful Shadows chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Loved it. Please update soon.
mattcun chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
plz write more
jwstahle chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
HexyMama chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Another great chapter!
Moonyxforever chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
please continue!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
that was awesome can't wait for more another great story
allthingsmagical chapter 7 . 11/19/2011

I really loved this chapter and I loved Remus in this chapter, he really let rip and told Sirius and Severus what he thought of them, he actually frightened Severus and made him feel ashamed and Sirius as well.

Well done Remus :D

Can't wait for chapter eight. Update soon please :)
Goddess Seshat chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Wow I can wait for the rest.
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Cool chapter, I'm glad that Harry now knows what was going on ith Lupin. I'm pleased that Snape and Sirius are showing some remorse but it does feel a bit like too little, too late. Can't wait for more :)
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
:D Awesome
Arithmancy Master chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Well done Remus for telling Sirius and Snape things that they should have worked out themselves long ago and had long needed to hear. And well done Bill for sorting out the emancipation that was the trigger for the whole thing. Good chapter.

Very pleased that Harry just accepted that Remus had been unable to intervene in the issue of detentions and that his relationship with Remus was instantly restored. Wonder if Sirius, Severus, Ron, Hermione or Molly will repent of the way they have behaved and whether they will ask Harry's forgiveness; also whether Harry, who is very forgiving by nature, would even want to try to mend the relationships or, in the case of Snape, begin to build one. Maybe he'll just stick to Bill, Charlie and Remus for now.
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »