Reviews for Blood Ties
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
peruser chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Dumbledore's blood wards crap was just that...crap. Harry and the Goblins have just proven that Harry IS Snape's son and not Lily's. Now Snape gets to realize that he has treated his son like garbage for five years. I hope that he suffers guilt for it! I also hope that Ron, Hermoine and Seamus are suffering.
alaison chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Go Remus! This chapter is quite interesting if I may say so. Sirius coming to his senses even Snape realizing he was wrong I admit I am curios as to what will happen between them and Harry. Looking forward to next chapter and hope you have fun writing!
sub0chick chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
awww, good for harry, and now snape has no choice but to accept things. and good for remus, telling off snape and sirius
sgw127 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Hooray for emancipation! Thanks for the update! I do so love Harry/ older Weasley! (and apparently exclamation points!)
Black-Cat164 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
I kinda wish/hope that Harry will forgive Severus and Sirius and eventually come to see Severus as his father emotionally and Sirius as his Godfather again. Love the story so far though.
Sliver of Melody chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Oooh very cool and awesome
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
jwstahle chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I love the fact that Bill is finally entering the picture. Are you going to give more back story on why Bill is interested in Harry all of a sudden? Just curious. Please update soon.
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Cool fic so far, not sure how I missed it before. I do like a bit of bash :) Nice twist in having James rather than Lily be the one to be Harry's biological parent. I'm glad Harry has the support of the 'good' Weasleys (esp Bill) and I'm happ too that Lupin is still with him. I was rather worried for a bit. I hope he can make up with Harry soon :)
Arithmancy Master chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I hope that Harry realises how many people are interested in him for who he is - Minerva, Remus, Draco and Bill had all written to him. Hope that his relationship with all of them could improve over time.

Glad that he was found - and seemingly just in time.

Bill doesn't seem to have had a great past - he hadn't been in love with any of the men he had slept with - rather sad.

Seems that Bill has noticed Harry previously watching both himself and Charlie. Wonder if Charlie is also interested in Harry.
momocolady chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
good story
123claire123 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
great chapter
dax33 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
wonderful chapter. I love your stories. Please in the long run can Harry trust Remus again. Can't wait for more.
HexyMama chapter 6 . 11/15/2011