Reviews for Blood Ties
Tearful Shadows chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Loved it. Please update soon.
mattcun chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
plz write more
jwstahle chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
HexyMama chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Another great chapter!
Moonyxforever chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
please continue!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
that was awesome can't wait for more another great story
allthingsmagical chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
YAY!

I really loved this chapter and I loved Remus in this chapter, he really let rip and told Sirius and Severus what he thought of them, he actually frightened Severus and made him feel ashamed and Sirius as well.

Well done Remus :D

Can't wait for chapter eight. Update soon please :)
Goddess Seshat chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Wow I can wait for the rest.
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Cool chapter, I'm glad that Harry now knows what was going on ith Lupin. I'm pleased that Snape and Sirius are showing some remorse but it does feel a bit like too little, too late. Can't wait for more :)
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
:D Awesome
Arithmancy Master chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Well done Remus for telling Sirius and Snape things that they should have worked out themselves long ago and had long needed to hear. And well done Bill for sorting out the emancipation that was the trigger for the whole thing. Good chapter.

Very pleased that Harry just accepted that Remus had been unable to intervene in the issue of detentions and that his relationship with Remus was instantly restored. Wonder if Sirius, Severus, Ron, Hermione or Molly will repent of the way they have behaved and whether they will ask Harry's forgiveness; also whether Harry, who is very forgiving by nature, would even want to try to mend the relationships or, in the case of Snape, begin to build one. Maybe he'll just stick to Bill, Charlie and Remus for now.
Rainbow2007 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
love it
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
That was brilliant. Poor Harry. I'm glad Severus and Sirius are finally figuring out that they are complete idiots. Is Harry going to forgive them? Will they do something to show that they should have his forgiveness? Update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
peruser chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Dumbledore's blood wards crap was just that...crap. Harry and the Goblins have just proven that Harry IS Snape's son and not Lily's. Now Snape gets to realize that he has treated his son like garbage for five years. I hope that he suffers guilt for it! I also hope that Ron, Hermoine and Seamus are suffering.
1,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »