Reviews for Blood Ties
Goddess Seshat chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
wow cant wait
allthingsmagical chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
At last he has been found. And by Bill as well. Glad that Harry is slowly getting better, is Harry going to wake up in the next chapter?

Update soon please?
sub0chick chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
yay! you're so wonderful to us for getting another chap out so quick. and harry finally gets found, but now they have to figure out what to do with him lol. keep up the great work :D
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Does Bill already have some feelings already for him? If he did it'd be cute! Loved the way Poppy explained it about James and Snape! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
WyrdSmith chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
This continues to be rewarding to the reader. I like that it's a bit darker than your usual. I like most of what you write, and applaud you for stretching your wings a bit.
itachisgurl93 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
ohhh! thx for the update!
peruser chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
It sounds like Harry may have been looking, but based on his concern, Bill may have been looking back.
Moonyxforever chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
please continue!
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
love it
917brat chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
great chapter and the end bit shows that Bills feeling for Harry aren't all thta brotherly either. Anyway please keep this up and update it again real soon becuase I truly love this story and can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Azrael Blood chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Wow. Speechless again. How do you writers do that? It's still a huge question mark for me. Yes I said that.

Thank you!
showstopper92 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
oh my gosh i absolutely love it! i really hope you update soon and that they find Harry. i'm also curious as to why Remus didn't believe Harry and what the hell is wrong with Sirius! ahhh please update! :) :)
sub0chick chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
thanks so much for the clarification, makes so much more sense nwo! you might want to edit the earlier chapters to add a date to the beginning of them, just an idea.

and leave it to harry to manage accidental manage to hide himself lol and i have to say the idea of hermione being a bully in grade school is kinda funny, but i kinda see it too. keep up the great work, can't wait for more.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »