Reviews for Blood Ties
Wishfull-star chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
this story is awesome and I cant wait for the next chapter:)
Love Faith Embers chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
Great chapter! I love this story so far! XD
Wisegirl5595 chapter 36 . 8/21/2013
keep on with this story its very good
crystaldove chapter 31 . 8/20/2013
so all the weasley kids are the product of rape? wow
crystaldove chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
that was cold; naming her kids after her murder victims... shes at the caliber of ed gein, keeping mementos of her kills.
disneypenguin chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
Loved it. Keep up the good writing.
The arithmancer chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
Glad you're back, I love your stories
emthereble chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
another brilliant chapter !
AB Feta chapter 36 . 8/19/2013
;D
DarkRavie chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter! I really like this story and you are doing a excellent job with writing it. Kudos! I lok forward to reading what happens next.
roobug21301 chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
thanks for the update! just re-read from the beginning, and its truely a wonderful story.
Roo
puffin chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
I'm glad your bad to this one. Its still as good as I remember it. I'm also happy its not over yet. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work and I'll see you with your next chapter.
puffin
Charlie0925 chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
So happy to see an update for this! Awesome chapter hun, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Mithryl chapter 36 . 8/17/2013
Well, welcome back! In waiting for updates, I've actually been going through your favorite stories, and all of a sudden I have updates in my own faves, two of em yours! That was nice. I'll have to go read the one for the soul mate now.

Very nice trial for Molly, I loved the way the barrister kind of gave up on cross examining Molly after the veritaserum. And a fitting sentence for her as well. And Dumbles next!
puffin chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
YES! I love when this pairing works out. Don't get me wrong I love Sirius and Remus pairing but I love this one more.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »