Reviews for Blood Ties
jwstahle chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I loved this chapter alot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
i love it
NATWEST chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
very good chapter. I can see Molly trying to kick Arthur out or yelling at him none stop. It time for Arthur to step up to the plate or find someone else.

Just loving the story. Thank you so much.
Tearful Shadows chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Loved it. Please update soon.
WolfGirl75 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
oh! is bill going to find him?
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I really liked this chapter, I have no idea why, I can't for him to be found by Bill or one of the twins! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Tearful Shadows chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Loved it. Please update soon.
Moonyxforever chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
please continue!
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Poor Harry. Update soon.
jwstahle chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
HexyMama chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Poor Harry! Have the goblins help him
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Sorry that I'm still not really enjoying it, finding too much inconsistency in everyone's reactions. The only people who appear 'good' in this chapter are Lucius and Draco, for reasons I'm not yet aware of, plus the twins.

Unclear why Snape is lying to Lucius - he has seen the evidence in chapter one. Why is he taking it out on Harry even more than usual?

Remus was supportive in the last chapter but even he seems rather dismissive of Harry in this one, not taking his complaints seriously. It then appeared hypocritical of him to charge Dumbledore with the responsibility for dealing with those who had harmed Harry.

Ron and Hermione - too over the top for me.

However, I've enjoyed all your other stories and am still looking forward to seeing how Bill will fit into the picture, so will continue to read. I will also try very hard not to moan again about what I didn't like in future chapters.
917brat chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
oh wow this is really really brilint I adore what you have done so far..though I really hope things do get better for Harry...and why didnt remus stand up for Harry over the of detentions did snape lie about them or somthing? is there a list detetions and readon why he get them some where...man I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next so please keep this up and update it again real soon cause this story really has me hooked.
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
dead feather chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
LOTS of time jumping. I'm not sure if I liked it. Then again I wouldn't want to read many chapters of Harry being this meek.

I was already confused that the Weasleys, being such a dumbledore lickers, hadn't told him and everyone else of how they found out Harry was supposedly Snape's son.

Good thing is not everyone agreed on the whole let's hate Harry-campaign.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »