Reviews for Blood Ties
sub0chick chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
thanks so much for the clarification, makes so much more sense nwo! you might want to edit the earlier chapters to add a date to the beginning of them, just an idea.

and leave it to harry to manage accidental manage to hide himself lol and i have to say the idea of hermione being a bully in grade school is kinda funny, but i kinda see it too. keep up the great work, can't wait for more.
RobinTan chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I just wanted you to know I love this story!

Thanks for sharing it with us.
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
ohhh perspective old! lol! hope u update soon!
Goddess Seshat chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
peny.lane chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Very well done chapter. I like that you don't include a lot of unnecessary details that distract from the story :)
peruser chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I know that Ron can be a jealous jackass. Seamus is usually portrayed as a loud and rowsy sort, kind of like one of those people who like to fight at soccer games. I would expect Ron or Seamus to jump on someone and beat them up. Hermoine totally surprised me for being a part of it. I would have expected her someone who is supposed to be 'the smartst witch of her year' to realizr that she was wrong for the way she treated Harry, and to apologize. Instead, hanging around Ron has made her STUPID! Sirius is an idiot as well. Snape may be one of Harry's parents, but James still was as well. If Sirius loved Harry then it shouldn't have mattered about Snape!
917brat chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
This is a really brillint story and I really adore what you have that and I can't wait to see what is going on with remus so please keep this up and update again soon.
Moonyxforever chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
please continue!
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Thank you for a very quick update. Sorry that I'd forgotten that chapter 3 started earlier than chapter 1.

I enjoyed this chapter a lot more than the previous two.

Interesting the way the glamour applied itself. I had thought that maybe it was more a case of the glamour he had been permanently under becoming less effective. However, the witch had spotted the strong glamour, so probably not. It was also interesting that she worked out who he was. Wonder if anyone else will work it out. Presumably at some point Bill will. Was this perhaps what was anticipated by her reference at the end to Harry not being alone for long?
Justpucky chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I like it. Update soon.
HexyMama chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Why is Dumbles talking to Snape now for what happened. But he did not believe Harry...
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
BLAYNK chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Update soon!
allthingsmagical chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Oh another tense chapter, please say someone finds harry soon.

Will the problem with Remus be explained in the next chapter?

please update soon :)