Reviews for Blood Ties
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Sorry that I'm still not really enjoying it, finding too much inconsistency in everyone's reactions. The only people who appear 'good' in this chapter are Lucius and Draco, for reasons I'm not yet aware of, plus the twins.

Unclear why Snape is lying to Lucius - he has seen the evidence in chapter one. Why is he taking it out on Harry even more than usual?

Remus was supportive in the last chapter but even he seems rather dismissive of Harry in this one, not taking his complaints seriously. It then appeared hypocritical of him to charge Dumbledore with the responsibility for dealing with those who had harmed Harry.

Ron and Hermione - too over the top for me.

However, I've enjoyed all your other stories and am still looking forward to seeing how Bill will fit into the picture, so will continue to read. I will also try very hard not to moan again about what I didn't like in future chapters.
917brat chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
oh wow this is really really brilint I adore what you have done so far..though I really hope things do get better for Harry...and why didnt remus stand up for Harry over the of detentions did snape lie about them or somthing? is there a list detetions and readon why he get them some where...man I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next so please keep this up and update it again real soon cause this story really has me hooked.
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
dead feather chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
LOTS of time jumping. I'm not sure if I liked it. Then again I wouldn't want to read many chapters of Harry being this meek.

I was already confused that the Weasleys, being such a dumbledore lickers, hadn't told him and everyone else of how they found out Harry was supposedly Snape's son.

Good thing is not everyone agreed on the whole let's hate Harry-campaign.
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
i love it
CarzyNinja chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Awwww, poor Harry! I hate Ron and Hermione character! They annoy me! Can't wait for next chapter! :) 0
Fanfic0Reader chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Poor Harry, why is Remus not being there for Harry

Snape is such a dick, I want to strangle him

Please have Ron, Hermione, and Seamus get expelled

Hope things get better for Harry while he is in Diagon Alley

and that he isn't found too soon

Please update again soon, can't wait to read more
brokenangelwings16 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
plz keep writing
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
can i make a few character requests?
Emmy93 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
just a small question, how and when did draco and harry become somewhat friends? )
sub0chick chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
wow, you've got things moving really fast in this story. i'm assuming snape was picking on harry all year because he thought he started the rumor just to mess with him even though snape had already seen proof that he and james were harry's parents? plus, wouldn't he have been able to see the way the rest of the students were treating harry, proving that harry wasn't at fault? or is that just snape being blind because of who it was? hoping things kinda start to smooth out next chapter, this whole story has just felt kinda rushed and not the typical vibe of the rest of your stories. regardless, it's definitely setting harry up for for a white knight to come rescue him lol. keep up the good work, looking forward to what happens next
allthingsmagical chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Loved this chapter.

Poor Harry. I hate what they all doing to him, hurry up and bring Bill into it. Please?
123claire123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
poor harry - more please
Lovefremione chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Oh why oh why did Remus not pay attention to Harry's complaints about Snape's detentions? I hope Draco finds Harry and most things come to a head. That way at least Harry will have the summer to recuperate somewhat.
Azrael Blood chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I hope Sirius feels bad! Bastard.

Aww! Poor Harry! I'm glad Remus is alright with Severus being he other dad.

I love this! It's so freakin awesome!

Thank you!