Reviews for Blood Ties
Fanfic0Reader chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Poor Harry, why is Remus not being there for Harry

Snape is such a dick, I want to strangle him

Please have Ron, Hermione, and Seamus get expelled

Hope things get better for Harry while he is in Diagon Alley

and that he isn't found too soon

Please update again soon, can't wait to read more
brokenangelwings16 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
plz keep writing
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
can i make a few character requests?
Emmy93 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
just a small question, how and when did draco and harry become somewhat friends? )
sub0chick chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
wow, you've got things moving really fast in this story. i'm assuming snape was picking on harry all year because he thought he started the rumor just to mess with him even though snape had already seen proof that he and james were harry's parents? plus, wouldn't he have been able to see the way the rest of the students were treating harry, proving that harry wasn't at fault? or is that just snape being blind because of who it was? hoping things kinda start to smooth out next chapter, this whole story has just felt kinda rushed and not the typical vibe of the rest of your stories. regardless, it's definitely setting harry up for for a white knight to come rescue him lol. keep up the good work, looking forward to what happens next
allthingsmagical chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Loved this chapter.

Poor Harry. I hate what they all doing to him, hurry up and bring Bill into it. Please?
123claire123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
poor harry - more please
Lovefremione chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Oh why oh why did Remus not pay attention to Harry's complaints about Snape's detentions? I hope Draco finds Harry and most things come to a head. That way at least Harry will have the summer to recuperate somewhat.
Azrael Blood chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I hope Sirius feels bad! Bastard.

Aww! Poor Harry! I'm glad Remus is alright with Severus being he other dad.

I love this! It's so freakin awesome!

Thank you!
HexyMama chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Great start
hpslashrules chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Aww sad chapter for harry but i do so love a story where the gryffindors turn on the poor boy! *cackles evilly*. I am sure the slytherins will help him out eh?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
nice really nice
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
This is really good; you've got my emotions involved! Well done. Keep it coming, please!
peny.lane chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Can I put in my vote for Remus/Lucius?
CarzyNinja chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Love it! But does Sirius say sorry? Does he still like Harry? Can't wait for next chapter! :) 0
1,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »