Reviews for Blood Ties
Lovefremione chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Oh why oh why did Remus not pay attention to Harry's complaints about Snape's detentions? I hope Draco finds Harry and most things come to a head. That way at least Harry will have the summer to recuperate somewhat.
Azrael Blood chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I hope Sirius feels bad! Bastard.

Aww! Poor Harry! I'm glad Remus is alright with Severus being he other dad.

I love this! It's so freakin awesome!

Thank you!
HexyMama chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Great start
hpslashrules chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Aww sad chapter for harry but i do so love a story where the gryffindors turn on the poor boy! *cackles evilly*. I am sure the slytherins will help him out eh?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
nice really nice
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
This is really good; you've got my emotions involved! Well done. Keep it coming, please!
peny.lane chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Can I put in my vote for Remus/Lucius?
CarzyNinja chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Love it! But does Sirius say sorry? Does he still like Harry? Can't wait for next chapter! :) 0
jwstahle chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I only wish that they were longer. Please update soon.
allthingsmagical chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
What a great chapter. Can't wait until he gets to hogwarts and sees Severus. But Harry and Draco are now friends. Will tehy be looking out for each other?

Update soon please
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Fanfic0Reader chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
love the new chapter

please updare again soon, can't wait to read more
Tearful Shadows chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Loved it. Please update soon.
TheQuestionThatRemains chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
That was... interesting... I feel sorry for Harry that the Weasleys and Sirius treated him that way... But I guess that it was necessary... And you did a great job at conveying the turmoil of emotions inside Harry!
bathtubs of liquor chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I really like this so far and it will be really interesting to see where it will go from here. I have alwats been weak for the "everybody-lets-abandon-Harry-at-the-sam-time" fics.
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »