Reviews for Blood Ties
Tenebris Domina chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
LOVE Lady Hogwarts! :)
eojeda chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
i would like to see this be finished. What happens to molly, ron and dumbledore and thier manipulitve ways? How does ginny turn out after this is all over?
The Angels Death chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
great first chapter!
Bloody kitten chapter 35 . 7/16/2013
Down with the red hair bitch who's a hag! Please update soon and nice coupling by the way. Snape and black and bones with Weasley I would have never guessed that one! But those two pairings was the shocker to me.
Mashkai30 chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
SheSaidRun chapter 35 . 7/6/2013
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I love your stories. You always manage to drop me into some emotion, and I end up crying or laughing. I also wanted to tell you that you don't NEED an excuse to take a break from writing. While I love your stories and am an impatient person, you have every right to drop all of your stories at a moment's notice. I'm actually glad that you took time away to deal with the issues coming up in your real life. I hate thinking that we, as fans, could and would cause a writer to ignore their real life priorities in favor of writing on FF because of pressure from readers. While I would honestly be very disappointed if you discontinued your stories, I don't believe that anyone of us has the right to claim priority over your son. That would be ridiculous. Basically, I just wanted to let you know that there are some readers here that support your decision to take breaks when you need it. I for one, would much rather have a chapter that got all the time and care it deserves (especially the good ones, like yours), that a chapter that was only written hastily to ease the demands put on an author by their readers. None of us have any claim to your time other than what you allow us. Thank you for putting all of the time and effort into your stories that you have. It's amazing.
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Well this is one of the more retarded things I've read lately. Everyone's reactions are way out of proportion. It's comic.
Mickieskids chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
I just found your stories but I really enjoy them. Understand about being a single mom but cant wait for more when you can get to them :)
bluekitnaru chapter 35 . 6/25/2013
please update
jduke chapter 33 . 6/18/2013
Can we say lucky Severus!
jduke chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
before you make snape see error of his ways. can i please smack once or twice or 5 or 6 times. he makes me so mad.
jduke chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
My heart breaks for poor Harry. I just want to hug him.
Love Faith Embers chapter 35 . 6/16/2013