Reviews for Lessons With Hagrid
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/16
:giggle:

Thanks for sharing this with us, I loved it.
Just popping in to say this was super awesomely wonderful. The brick at the end was the cherry on top xD i laughed so hard
This is so funny! The creatures are all canon :-D and the storys very well written. Ive never seen Voldy taken out in that manner
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/7
LOL Brilliant
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/24
Obviously, Harry took the trouble to actually *work* with Hagrid, rather than blow his homework off the way he did with Snape. Fortunately, Harry actually listened to Hagrid as well (what a surprise, frankly).

I love the swamp. I adore it.

Although in Harry's imagination, he could always have made the toads pink...
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 6/7
Yes. Yes and amazing.
keana895 chapter 1 . 5/23
I just wanted to say that this was so gunny. I ligitimatly laughed out loud. I can totally see Hagrid approaching occulemency this way. Poor Voldie.
ErinBlueblood chapter 1 . 5/18
Everyone is wonderfully in character, which, sadly, few can pull off. The entire thing is amazingly written. And the brick was a great (and hilarious) touch.
Tepheris chapter 1 . 5/13
Woah, mind blown. Hagrid, a master Occlumens? At first it seems absurd, but when I think it over, it makes SO MUCH SENSE. Consider this reviews your receipt from the Thieves Guild, because I am so going to be stealing it. It just makes to big of a plot hole for it NOT to be true.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 5/13
lots of fun !
Kshail chapter 1 . 5/13
Was Kind of bored until we got the Voldemort encounter then it turned hilarious.
LiviaWavern14 chapter 1 . 5/8
How have I read this more than a dozen times and only NOW realized what he meant by "Crouching Titan, Flinging Wagon"?! (hint: I'm reading things too damn quickly lol) Love the story, and will constantly come back to it :)
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 5/4
'he might still have escaped had not Harry Potter chosen that moment to hit him with a brick.'

Best line of the fic
But the entire thing was amazing and funny and I'm sharing to facebook because others need to read this!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 5/3
My ribs hurt from laughing so much as I read this. Brilliant!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice. Kind of confusing, but I think I followed it for the most part. Hilarious.