Reviews for Lessons With Hagrid
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Obviously, Harry took the trouble to actually *work* with Hagrid, rather than blow his homework off the way he did with Snape. Fortunately, Harry actually listened to Hagrid as well (what a surprise, frankly).

I love the swamp. I adore it.

Although in Harry's imagination, he could always have made the toads pink...
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Yes. Yes and amazing.
keana895 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I just wanted to say that this was so gunny. I ligitimatly laughed out loud. I can totally see Hagrid approaching occulemency this way. Poor Voldie.
ErinBlueblood chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Everyone is wonderfully in character, which, sadly, few can pull off. The entire thing is amazingly written. And the brick was a great (and hilarious) touch.
Tepheris chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Woah, mind blown. Hagrid, a master Occlumens? At first it seems absurd, but when I think it over, it makes SO MUCH SENSE. Consider this reviews your receipt from the Thieves Guild, because I am so going to be stealing it. It just makes to big of a plot hole for it NOT to be true.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
lots of fun !
Kshail chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Was Kind of bored until we got the Voldemort encounter then it turned hilarious.
LiviaWavern14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
How have I read this more than a dozen times and only NOW realized what he meant by "Crouching Titan, Flinging Wagon"?! (hint: I'm reading things too damn quickly lol) Love the story, and will constantly come back to it :)
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
'he might still have escaped had not Harry Potter chosen that moment to hit him with a brick.'

Best line of the fic
But the entire thing was amazing and funny and I'm sharing to facebook because others need to read this!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
My ribs hurt from laughing so much as I read this. Brilliant!
Dragons and Dragons chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Nice. Kind of confusing, but I think I followed it for the most part. Hilarious.
FromageFondue chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Funniest thing I've read in a while. Absolutely hilarious. That brick at the end XD

That being said, I need to buy some bricks. Also, favorited.
three-cats-in-a-trenchcoat chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Oh god, the brick... XD I'm dying laughing! Now that I think about it, I am honestly shocked no one ever thought of that!
miguce chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
lmao
quztuk chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
God, this is just the best short story.
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »